Samsung galaxy edge s7 or iPhone 7 plus?

Which one should I get?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a network admin with $150 worth of MS servers, an ecommerce website that puts 1200 orders a month through it, a kid with a masters in comp-sci going to work for LinkedIn, and a way long hold out with a dumb flip-phone.

When it was time for new phones what did we get? Yup. iPhones.
    You'll thank me later.
    Apple only has to support one OS. Android has many different flavors so updates have to be tweaked and rolled out to many various platforms, so it's a lot slower and they don't always work. Apple always works.
    Oh, and get the big phone. Why? Cuz it has a big battery. They are like energizer bunnies... they keep going and going. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my iPhone 7 so am biased towards it 😊 Android is more customisable but I have no need for that so it's not a benefit

What Guys Said 6

• I would wait for the galaxy s8.

It's gonna be out in 3 months and it will be better than both cause it will have the latest specs.

• Get the iPhone, I've had it since the first one came out, and I've loved all of the successors ever since. iPhone has never disappointed me.

• How about you do some research for yourself and see which phone will adhere to your needs the most and make an educated decision instead of having others tell you what's what.

• I'm an Apple product lover. IPhone all the way.😊

• apple sucks so get the Samsung Galaxy s7 edge

• iPhone 7

What Girls Said 4

• iPhone 7 plus. I like Apple better. Plus, it won't short circuit and blow up.

• Regular s7

• I loooove my s6. So i can imagine the s7 is nice.

• Android. It'll last longer than an iPhone

• Wrong. The iPhone 4s got software updates from Apple for 5 years. I am yet to see an Android phone that gets the same treatment.