Anyone up to join a bachelor fantasy league?

As everyone obviously knows, the bachelor starts tonight. And this time, they decided to come up with the greatest idea ever in creating a fantasy league where you pick who gets the rose each week... and I kinda wanna do it if enough people on here are up for it. It's just for fun. And no, you don't have to watch the show... I don't (although Jojo should've won on the last bachelor and Rodgers obviously only won cause of his brother 🙃)

I also need a creative/funny group name so if anyone has ideas, that'd be dope 👌
For those who wanna join, the group is called "I like gagging" 😂

Home
games.abc.go.com/.../game

The page (idk if you can get to it before signing up)
http://games.abc.go.com/group?groupID=48138

Most Helpful Girl

• Finally someone else who watches the bachelor!! I was not rooting for Kaitlyn nor Jojo to be bachelorette. I liked Luke and Jordan but I didn't want either to be bachelor, and I still think Robbie is gay. If Chad wouldve been bachelor, i wouldve been pissed but he is kind of funny. Why NICK VIALL why? He gets to sleep with Kaitlyn and Andi and somehow still gets to be bachelor? I mean he was likable for the first time on this last season of bachelor in paradise, but man he's not even cute! Also, I heard the black chick will make it to 3rd place on his season. I would love to see a black bachelorette, but not this gurl. She just not cute. Jubilee looked better.

Anyways to answer your question lol yess i will join the fantasy league #BachelorFanatic

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 11

• Bruh the guys the biggest douche turd ever. How'd he even get to be the bachelor 😂😂😂 Imma give it to you J never thought you were one to watch bachelor. Makes me like ya even more ahahah

• I have no idea. Im not. My favorite radio show is playing cause 1 of them signed everyone up without them knowing since fantasy football is over 😂😂😂. I watch it occasionally. But I don't watch much tv so I usually forget 😭. How've you been? đŸ˜Ŧ

• haha I might be up for that.

• LOL Rebel blocked me because I have his butt buddy Max blocked? LOLOLOLOL.

media.giphy.com/media/jFJW3hOGQgTUk/giphy.gif

• Ugh... I usually try the down vote button first to see if I'm blocked. But there's not one for questions.

And I was actually going to agree with Rebel and had typed out a reply, and was bounced. LOL

• I'm too lazy to do that, although that's a good strategy and I do it sometimes

That's even worse. When you actually agree with someone who blocks you. It's like, you really have to block me cause you got butthurt on 1 subject? Bruh 😑

• ME!!! haha

• You watch too? :)

• @DizzyDesii had to look up who Ben Zorn was haha. I don't remember him. Jojo's season?

• Kaitlyn. He told her mom died and then her cockeyed ass took him on a funeral date

• I don't get it.. You wanna role play the bachelor on gag?

• Sorry, I don't have time

• My money's on Raven and not just because she got to meet his family on that one on one date but from the very beginning.

• I have no idea what that is but thanks for the invite :)

• I'm playing even though I'm not 18 lol!

• You can lie about your age... although, good luck with the swat team coming after you 😱

• Oh god... I must go into hiding right away! I don't even watch the bachelor & now they're coming for me

• I love the bachelor!!! But I don't like nick so I don't know if I'll watch this season

• So it's a crowd choice?
    That's cool, shame I'm not in the USA though.

• Yes yes yes and yes!!!

What Guys Said 8