What is a great book to read?

Ok so I've been really wanting to find a good book to read lately, any suggestions? I have ADD so reading is a really big challenge for me so please suggest a book that isn't 500 pages please haha. I'm generally a non fiction kind of girl bc I love to learn new things but I think that might be one reason why I haven't found a book I've loved in a good while. I love autobiographies as well, my favorite books have to have been 'Open' and this longgggg biography about Van Gogh that I never could actually finish. Just throwing my kind of taste out there in case anyone else may be similar. Thank you!!

1215

Most Helpful Guy

• Men on Strike: Why Men Are Boycotting Marriage
    The manipulated man

There is something to learn for both men and women.
    Men benefit from these by raising awareness that will help them live better.
    Women benefit from these by being unusually considerate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sign up to wattpad, you can read lots of books for free there.

• I used to have an account on there when I was i a bit younger actually!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• If you're into adventures, Dan Brown has some quality books to offer... The entire Robert Langdon series is awesome. Digital Fortress too if you're interested in how the NSA spies on American citizens...

• It's probably in the running for longest book on the planet, but it's the only non fiction book I know, and it's really good, so I recommend The Ocean Almanac

• Parasite Eve - Hideaki Sena
    Roadside picnic - Strugatsky Brothers
    Books of Blood - Clive Barker (all of them)

• If you want to read a very educational and enlightening book that combines science with religion try ,"The Beginnings of All Things" by Hans Kung.

• Just about anything by Dean Koontz, alright I enjoyed Lightning the most

• Where The Red Fern Grows

• kamasutra

• whats ADD?
    i have dyslexia so i can't read any books

• I just have a poor attention span. It's not a big deal in the grand scheme of life but damn I can't read a paragraph and retain the info haha. Ditto with watching movies, I totally gave up on watching anything with a thick plot. I'm actually the worst person to bring along to a movie. Or Im just stupid. Prob both.

• naah, your not worst or stupid, you just have a stupid disorder, but that doesn't make you stupid or a worst person.

• The one that teaches you how amazing TV is

• Pillars of The Earth by Ken Follett is a good choice

• something a little shorter maybe A Tale Of Two Cities it's a little long but not 500 pages lol

• Anything by Steven king and this book called child 44

• Epic of Gilgamesh. Realise that it is based on his life experiences.
    Closest thing to a bio there is.

• the warriors reflection of men in battle

• E=mc^2.

Can u help me out on a question pls?

What Girls Said 11

• Stranger with my face by Lois Duncan
    It's not you It's me by Kerry Cohen
    I loved those two books.
    First one is mystery one, and the second one is really funny and a quick read.

• Cat's Cradle
    I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
    The Little Prince
    Haroun and the Sea of Stories

• Dantes Inferno is good.. but that may be too long
    Have you tried a reading app called wattpad? People write different genres on there you might like. It's also free

• I recommend "The blessing of a B-" and "the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

• The Little Prince

• The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway

• Milk and Honey

• if you like non fiction try Infographica by Martin and Simon Toseland it's got loads of information in graph from

• I was about to say Anna Karenina but then you can't read for more than 500 pages...

• Of mice and men

• You said non-fiction and a book came right away to my mind: Musicophilia by Oliver Sacks. He also has another great, interesting book called The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat. They are easy reads and highly interesting and well written.