Watercolor tattoos: IF you've gotten it done - what are your experiences with it during and after?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have one, but in researching for myself they obviously heal the same and all, I think the big debate is how will they look in 15 years? Especially in the examples that you posted, because as we age out tattoos tend to slightly blur and obviously don't remain as crisp, so with no defining black line the worry is that they will become the dreaded blob and not even recognizable anymore. But that is all up the air since they are such a new style.

• Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing... But all tattoos fade and need to be refreshed - so maybe it's a similar thing - only it might be a bit trickier since - as you said - no defined lines...

• True. And assuming you go to good artist and not a scratcher it shouldn't be in need of a significant touch up.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• have you painted it yourself? It looks beautiful.

• Like a bumper sticker on a ferrari.

• You look cool with these ones

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!