Why am I so obsessed with "The Sims" ?

I've played every sim game made ever, I started playing when I was like eight. I've never got bored of the game.

Anybody else the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah, great memories. It's like living in another world... that "I" created. It's like a second part of me. And I can control almost everything that happens. Can't do that in the world we live in. I still have every expansion pack in Sims 1 and most of the Sims 2. Then I got caught up with other things in school and I just stopped playing. Would love to try Sims 4 if I had the time and money.

• Main reason why I play it too. You can get sims 4 for free from gamesfortheworld website. Thats where I get most my sims games from. But shhh, not supposed to do that lol.

• Thanks for the info, but I'm afraid of downloading from tor**** sites. When I was 12 my parents and I shared a computer. I tried downloading some game but the file contained a virus causing our computer to crash. My dad had to reinstall Windows after that. Lost a bunch of documents and other stuff because of it. So I've been very cautious since then.

• Totally understand lol. i did the same. But did some research and I know what files/sites to trust and what not to trust.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol oh yeah.
    I have a ton of sims 2 and 3 expandion packs. I was totally obsessed. I should start playing again

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• I bought Sims 4 on launch and played it for an evening and then didn't touch it again. Felt like 2 steps backwards.
    Played pretty much every The Sims game, but none of them very much and always only the base game.

Sim City interested me more but they fucked up the last one hard too

• I don't know and lol no I've never even touched the game to be honest.

• Not even a little bit. #MinecraftFTW

• I don't know. You're a true sims fan

• I remember that I was only able to survive with cheats like Motherlode and CheatsEnabled True (something like that). xD

• I like it, it's wildly addictive

• I like to jump on to that game now and again for fun 🙂

What Girls Said 6

• I still play it from time to time, it is a fun game. I only play when I have nothing to do tbo.

• Yes XD. I member I died so hard because emu mom got burnt while making dinner in the kitchen and then the grim reaper came😂😂😂😂😂

• I just like building the houses. I can spend hours doing that.

• never played

• Haha the sims put a spell on you when you start playing lol

• same here! hahaha #bestgameever