☆ Would You Rather ☆?

Know WHEN you're going to die or HOW?

Details: The time of your death is down to the second; 'how' doesn't give the cause or place so you won't know how to prevent it.

• When ⏳
  • How 🏥

Most Helpful Guy

• I said when because I think you meant you can't prevent it if you know how. If all I knew is how then I'd be paranoid about when its going to happen all the time. If I know when it happens I can plan accordingly whether it's within a year or it's 50 years from now. I can do all the things I want to do before I die and I know exactly how much time's left so I when I can take bigger risks like sky diving, or jumping through a fire hoop into a pool, or doing hard drugs that might kill me or mess up my mindset.

If I'm dying soon then I'll live life to the fullest instead of focusing all my time on school.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to know either... if I had to know I would pick how... so if it was cancer or something like that I could get it caught earlier on.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Neither

• When

If I knew that I was going to drown, but I didn't know when it would happen, the only way I could prevent it is by avoiding large bodies of water for the rest of my life.

If I knew when I would die, I wouldn't really need to know how. I could just lock myself in a bunker with a hundred locks and security precautions during the time I'm supposed to die. Chances are, I'd be avoiding whatever it was that was supposed to kill me.

• both suck. depending on how you die, one or the other might be favourable to know

• When ⏳

• I wouldn't want to know ether of them, because it would really just spoil life for me.

• Neither.

What Girls Said 8

• If i knew when I was gonna die I'd be sure to go out with a bang.

• How would make me paranoid. When would probably force me to live life to the fullest as corny as that sounds

• Ideally neither, but if I had to chose it would be when. If I knew when I was going to die I could prepare for it and ensure that I do everything I want to do before I die.

• i wouldn't want to know when because if i know i wouldn't live my life because of thinking it

• I would want to know either way.

• I wanna know when

• I don't want to know when or how sorry

• When, because that way I could possibly prevent it :P