How would you react if you met a celebrity and they were shorter/taller than you expected?

Like a lot of women would think Usher was some 6'2 tall black guy based on his sex appeal and camera tricks in his videos. Now, let say you actual met Usher and you found out he is like 5'8. How would you react and how would you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm not an idiot, so I know half of what you see on tv is an illusion. I've met celebrities & have sometimes been a little surprised. Usher? I would think "Wow, he's a 5'8 tall black guy that still has sex appeal" :)

What Girls Said 2

• I have seen celebrities irl and some of them were shorter than I thought, especially one of them. I was surprised but that's it.

• Lol! I really wouldn't care except feel surprised

What Guys Said 2

• I'm around 6'6", pretty much everyone is shorter. When you're taller than Arnold Schwarzenegger, you assume everyone is smaller than you.

• I'm 6'5 so all the celebrities I've met, which aren't many, are shorter than me. Except for one NFL player I met.