Have you heard the song Let it go in Frozen?

I am ADDICTED, man that is a good song!

For all those judging me, the song has like a hundred million likes. It's obviously a really beautiful song.
My favourite line in the song is, "The cold never bothered me anyway."

That line could be a metaphor for every person out there who hates something about themselves that they realize they should actually love and accept

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• welcome to 2014?

• LOL that's really funny.

It's like I just discovered it. Such a beautiful song

• yeah, pretty much, the movie is a good movie, it puts great context around that scene that makes it very cool

• For sure.

You know I haven't watched a lot of the more recent disney movies. Like tangled, frozen etc. But I think that some of the issues they focus on are really interesting.

Like Frozen. Sister relations, being shunned by society etc. I thought frozen even though I haven't seen the movie, was a very interesting concept for a disney film.

My best disney movie though is hunchback of notre dame (when it comes to the best concept).

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Let it go already, it's been years

• I just discovered it. I'm like... whoa. This is beautiful.

Actually the youtube song has like almost 100 million likes which just goes to show it is a very very beautiful song

• Thanks :)

• You're welcome lol

• someone is living in past lol
    but yeah it an okay song now

• I JUST discovered it and to me it's like WHOA. This is a beautiful song.

• Oh em gee that was youu who did the thumbs down lol good job! I appreciate that :) :)

I agree we cna be friends, I'm open to messaging you anyways my user ID is sort of anonymous-ish so if you are down to it we can chat :)

Ha ha do you still likeeee that girl? Girls love having a guy friend to talk to, especially if he is funny and shares the same interests as them. She might like you too, or may have liked you in the past :P

My favourite songs are, hmm that's a tough one actually. You know I loved the one with britney spears, I want to scream and shout I used to listen to taht for a really long time.

And sorry by justin bieber never gets old :P.

• hahaha!! yes it was me but I though what she said was inappropriate :(
      anyway thanks for being my friend and I am just looking for friendship๐Ÿ˜Š
      I am always down when it comes to new friendships haha who isn't? ๐Ÿ˜Ž
      haha no she didn't like me๐Ÿ˜ข she already had a crush and today he is her boyfriend and I am happy for her. I am happy to be single becuz I get lots of time to focus on my own goals lol I sound like a serious man now.
      sorry not a fan of Britney spears haha

What Girls Said 3

• Hate the song, hate the artist and hated the movie. *kanye shrug*

• I've never seen the movie and don't know who the artist is, but they don't deserve hatred just for a song :S

• It's not because of her song, it's because they played it to death on the radio and little girls (and boys) sing it everywhere. You just get tired of hearing which is why I hate it. As for the artist, she is a weird individual with a very boring personality and no sense of humor.

• Come to think of it, even though I never saw the movie I know the song. That's so weird.

I probably heard it somewhere.

• yeah i like it

• personally I hate it