Do you like to game?

just wondering how many of you like playing video games and if you do what are some of your favorites

• I'm a hardcore gamer
    16% (3)
  • I play sometimes
    47% (9)
  • I'm just not into video games
    37% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoy playing video games, I got into it when I worked at a video game store a few years ago. I don't get to play as much due to working and university. My all time favourites would be... all Halo games (but Halo 2 is my favourite); Godfather 2; Sniper; Ghost Recon; CoD (all but I prefer Modern Warfare); GoW series and Saints Row series (Saints Row 2 is my favourite). PC wise... Payday 2, Quake, The Sims and Tropico (the original two).

• Although if there's something on Steam though that I like then I'll get it and have a bash. Oh and Sniper should have gone under my pc games lol

• Yeah it looks it and I love GoW so it's a bonus. That's a good point, it should be worth the wait. Have you read the latest update? I was reading it earlier on and it is tempting to just wait but it'd mean holding out for so long.

www.google.com/.../amp?client=safari

• no I didn't know they had any updates on it but I'll definitely check it out though

Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• If we are talking about games of the current day. I like racing/car games and fighting games (tekken, street fighter, MK, Capcon vs marvel etc.), GTA type and Assassins Creed, Hitman. But give me an old school NES or SNES and I'll play games all day. Truth be told I had every game system growing up until around PS2 and Wii were out. I couldn't keep up anymore.

• I absolutely love GTA, Hitman and Assassins Creed! I completely forgot about Street Fighter and Tekken until you mentioned it! I played the originals with my older brother and when he'd lose he'd punch me in the arm lol

• Lmao Love it!!! 😂 Same here!! Nothing else matters once I've won! Until then... its game on baby!

• Amen to that! 😁😂

• I used to be hardcore. But lately I've been doing other stuff like 'gasp' going outside and finding new hobbies. Hopefully the cold of winter in Canada will put me back in my place

• First person shooters and adventure/quest type games

• im a hardcore gamer. i play a lot of farmville and candy crush all the time. and flappy bird.

• i love gaming. i barely do PC but i have a wii, xbox one, xbox 360, PS4, nintendo 3ds, nintendo 64...

• I am not into it

• i am not into it

• Sooooo boring!

• I was big into gaming as a kid but have been drifting away recently. I still play sometimes and pick up new releases of my favorites

• I don't have a console and my laptop is pretty shitty but I do play on my phone, I was playing mu 15 min ago