Who loves Depeche Mode?

A wonderful band indeed. Note to admins.. Make Music a separate category!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell ya! Big depeche mode fan bro. Favorite song of all time is Nothing from music for the masses 1987.

What Girls Said 6

• I do!! πŸ–πŸ½ I kind of feel they are a bit under-rated. Have you heard "Enjoy the Silence" by Depeche Mode and Erasure? It's pretty awesome.

• Yay! I can finally get to answer lol. G@G seems to be running on a 56k modem right now.. You win the internet, Plain and simple.. Enjoy the Silence was the driving factor behind me asking this question :)

• We will make G@G great again! Well unless honeybee suspends me again lol

• We will indeed!! Starting with music. Don't worry about her... ill handle her. (Now who is she?) lol

• Sadly I haven't heard of them.
    Can you recommend me some songs by them? I'd like to check those out!

by the way yea, there should be separate category for music and sports

• They are from my era:) I grew up listening to themβ™‘

• I like the little heart you put at the end :)

• It's cool when people like vintage stuff from when I was growing up, plus I'm girly like that:)

• Lol they are from my era as well silly ;) I was hoping that you would tell me about the feng (hope I said that right) thing as well.. Google doesn't have that personal touch that makes this site so popular :)

• I do. But I don't make sense!

• I love!!
    I even made my new ringtone from his song
    play.google.com/.../details?id=net.audiko2.pro

• Please don't spam me.. This site is running slow as fuck as it is!

• I like some of their songs.

What Guys Said 4

• They are a cool band.

• Eh, not really. But 60%~ of the bands I have in my player have covered Depeche Mode songs at some point, though. lol

• group rocked back in the day

• earlier stuff was very basic but did help promote electronic music... later stuff was a bit too #stadium' for me