What is something you have tried, but will never do again?

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Trying dating apps or sites.
    Found my last boyfriend on tinder, and although he was great and our relationship was good, I just don't like the thought of getting in a relationship that way again.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahahaha almost all the answers on this question, makes me laughed and all of the answers were awesome.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tequila. I got really sick from it back in 2001. I haven't had a sip of that nasty shit ever since.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha (y)

• I had too much tequila that night and ended up vomiting. I was sick for days and I've developed a taste aversion to it. Just smelling it makes me nauseous.

• I like it :D

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• Marijuana - I enjoyed the social aspect of it but I didn't enjoy the feeling it gave me.

0|1
    0|0
  • high wire trapeze. No thank you.

0|1
    0|0
  • alcohol

0|1
    0|0
  • Trying to fit in 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • what it means or whats the story behind it?

• I'm kind of shy and for the past years I've always heard that I should wear make up more often, be more social, go out more, etc. But it didn't feel comfortable at all.
      I do have like a weird, outgoing side when I feel comfortable but now I'm more like "being normal is too mainstream"..

• :) Be who you are, Do your hearts say ;) Don, t think about what other will say/ thought

• Molly. Why that was ever popular I haven't the slightest clue! It's awful 😖

0|0
    0|0
  • To love a guy. I dont ever wanna experience heartbreak like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw u will miss the lovely feelings

• Go to the deep end of a pool. I can't swim so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sucking dick. Letting him cum in my mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • phone sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6