So I'm going to the movies in fifteen minutes (rogue one), does anyone remember the days where there weren't 30 minutes of trailers before movie?

And take a look at this star wars meme

So I'm going to the movies in fifteen minutes(rogue one), does anyone remember the days where there weren't 30 minutes of trailers before  movie?

Well, this is bad,
My sister just slipped and fell on the ice outside the house when we were leaving and now she's going to the hospital instead.
Now I'm going to just wait for her to be okay and see it next week.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Hope you're sister's okay.

But honestly, I love the trailers. That's one of my favorite parts about going to the movies.

• Nahhhh... I'm tooo young for that!

• I like trailers.

What Guys Said 15

• Saw one last week without any trailers. There are places that show the movie on time, and any advertising for coming features is just showing still for them until it is time for the movie.

• I remember when there were 10 minutes of cartoons before a movie.

• Lol that picture lol.

And my friend I was born in the days of dial up internet the days when you yelled get off the internet I'm trying to use the phone, of course I remember the days when there were like 2-3 trailers then that was it.

• I do. When I was a kid you had two trailers tops and no advertisements. I saw rouge one and the trailers were never ending. I kept thinking this has to be the last one, nope.

• No I don't remember to be honest, though they weren't as bad as now for sure. Hope your sister is ok, I can't believe it's still so icy with our weather as of recent

• I like the trailers

• Why would you go to that movie? It's shit in comparrison to the originals. Or to Force Awakens even.

• I never see a lot of previews. The theater I go to, you buy your ticket online and can pick your seat. I do that and show up 20-25 minutes after the movie was supposed to start. Never have I missed the beginning of a movie like that

• How is she now?

• Haven't been to a movie a theater in a long time so I can't say how they are now.

• Saw it last week. It needs a sequel.

• Every time I went the movies since I was a little kid there were always a lot of commercials

• We have cinemas where they only show the movie, but you pay an extra euro for that.

• I honestly can't remember dude

• there's no trailers before movies in my country. theatres actually respects the audience.