Opinions on Rogue One?

I absolutely loved it! I thought it took a little while to get going, but man, some of the cinematography/shots were amazing... great effects, and the battle scenes were the best ever seen in Star Wars!

It was kind of like a movie version of the Battlefront video games, where the battles feel more intense and epic. More military... The battle scenes felt like a war-zone. And of course, most importantly, it FELT like Star Wars... like it was apart of the same universe, even though it had a more mature tone and took you to some new places.

And the ending scene, wow, it was powerful... and even more so with everything that has happened in the last week or so. I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but to those that have, you'll know exactly what I mean.

Can't wait to get this on Blu-Ray. What did you guys think?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a Star Wars fan at all. I only saw it cause my boyfriend wanted me to. But even then I thought it was pretty good!

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked it, but I don't know about the ending, it felt sudden to me. I don't care that they died, but I wish they made it more 'special'

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3