I have decided that I'm going to go on vacation by myself! I am so tired of everyone having crazy cool adventures and me siting at home doing nothing. Whenever I try to get all my friends together to go on vacation it's hard to nail down a price and a date that works for everyone. Does anyone have any advice on how to travel alone? Safety procautions? Or any first hand experience?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends where you're going.
    do a lot of research on places you're thinking of going get as much info as you can
    check out all the different offers etc.
    try and blend in and not look like a outsider

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest staying at hostels because mostly younger people are there. Some of whom are traveling alone as well.

What Guys Said 4

• Just don't go to any dangerous destinations and use common sense. Don't worry about being lonely on trips either since it's super easy to meet people on trips. Have fun!

• you don't have at least one friend willing to go? where do you plan on going? It's kindof boring in a way by yourself tho

• where do you think you'll go?

• Don't be me, don't get your passport stolen lol

What Girls Said 1

• Check out AirBNB, it's what I use when traveling alone. You can find nice places to stay, anywhere in the world, to fit any price range. Also have some form of protect, such as pepper spray.