Writing my novel is making me go crazy! What do I do?

I just do not understand why this is happening. I write pretty much every day. I even planned and wrote an outline of my entire story before writing, so i already know exactly what is going to happen.

Keeping track of scene descriptions drives me insane. I have all my character bios and places written down. I have everything, I do not understand why this is happening.

The word count is at 111K so it maked me mad that i still have 6 chapters left, yet its going to be too long for beta readers to read it once i get finished because im sure it will reach 150K

*makes

15

Most Helpful Guy

• If this is your first novel, then we both know that the first novel is always the hardest. You learn a lot in the first novel

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to clear your head by forcing yourself to switch to a physical activity for a day and then go back to it.

What Guys Said 4

• Whatever you do, don' rush the ending.. There's nothing worse ina good book. If you've hit a writer's block, perhaps you should take a short break, to find inspiration anew?

• Thats the thing. I actually do not have writers block. Its just I feel like I bit off more than I can chew. I know exactly what I want to say because i drew a plan outlining the story, but I have a fear of not being able to convey what is in my mind.

• Take a deep breath maybe ease up on writing for a few days just to clear your head and regain your focus. What are you writing about?

• You wrote too long and too much details, now you have too much things you need to cover it up. Drink some ice blended chocolate.

• Have them in volumes may be?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!