Have you ever watched a movie because of an actor/actress you like was in it?

@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive @abc3643 @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @HaveNoName @Empatheticlady @datgirl @Paris13 @archiz @RicanEyes @aurora_v @COCOCHANEL nala_rawr

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 100 %
    The actors i know and have memories with or the actors that i like can boost my interest on a movie to give it a chance.

Right now i can provide you an example. I am about to start watching two TV shows and one of the biggest attractions comes with the involvements of the actors that i am familiar with.

Colony - Sarah Wayne Callies (which mainly i've known her by Prison Break, plenty of movies and The Walking Dead) and Josh Holloway (From Lost and one other movie)

Legends Of Tomorrow (I am giving it a try only because of Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell)

www.usanetwork.com/.../colony_castkeyart_0.jpg

cdn2-www.superherohype.com/.../legendsheader.jpg

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, a few Times, Like Jenifer Aniston, Joseph Gordon Levitt and even Joe Pesci and Ray Liotta. Excellent Actors, no matter how Good or Bad the Movies are.
    Thanks for the Kind Invite, dear. xx

• I've done it more than once because I've either found them to be excellent actors, or because they're so damn attractive that I want to see them again. Or both.
    I'm very pleased to say Leonardo DiCaprio, as well as others, haven't failed me in those aspects. 😏

• That's the reason I watch most of the movies I watch. Have to see anything with Adam Sandler, James Franco, Joaquin Phoenix & a few others

• Luke Evans and Mads Mikkelsen for starters.

• Well yeah, I'd watch any movie with Lucy Hale in it.

• Yes, I've done that multiple times
    😂😂

• Many if not most times

• Yeah I have; I'd watch any film with James Marsden in it!

• hahah yeah i did that

• YESSS

• hahaha yep

What Guys Said 11

• Yes. Any of my Favorite K's in a movie and I'll watch it: Kaye Hudson, Keira Knightley, or Kristen Bell.

• Yeah, lots of times👍

• Like who? (:

• Let's see... mostly it would be certain comedians who I think are funny. At one time, Adam Sandler... more recently, guys like Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd, Ryan Reynolds (if it's comedy). Non-comedy is little dicier cuz I'm not as excited for those kinds of movies, but I'd say an A-list guy like Tom Hanks might get my attention. I mean, who doesn't like Tom Hanks? Haha...

• I was just about to say never, but then I thought if there was something I'd never heard of that had somebody like Gene Hackman or Morgan Freeman in, I actually might.

Possibly.

• All the time, usually if vin diesel or Jason stathem is in it I always watch it

• No, I can't watch a movie just because of an actor/actress

• Yes and of course the movie was not that good...

• Yes I watched the movie Shutter Island as I am a big fan of Leonardo DiCaprio.

• Yep, I watched "The Island" and "The Nanny" because ScarJo was in it. The movie sucked but at least she looked good :p

• Yea I do that sometimes.

• Yes when adam sandler is in a movie I'm not watching it

• Oh I read the question wrong haha
      Yes if Zendaya is in a movie I'm watching it👀

• Yes, but sometimes the actors are good, but the movie sucks!