Anyone know any good rappers?

im looking for a new artist to listain to now I don't listain to drake or little Wayne there are a few songs by then that alright but for the most part I'm not a big fan of Main Stream music few I like tech n9be kendrick Lamar is pretty good but yea here some idea of the rap artists I listain to

twisted insane
Rittz
yelawolf
twista
iso
Brother Lynch
fast rap in other words or underground if I don't the artist o well not a big deal I'll at least listain to one song by the artist I'm just looking for new ones

Most Helpful Guy

• Logic, MGK, KB, Andy Mineo, Canon

What Girls Said 4

• only Eminem
    use his track as a ringtone
    play.google.com/.../details?id=net.audiko2.pro

• I don't listen to too many rap artists. I like Kanye West though, T. I. Has some good songs too, but that's mostly the older ones.

• T. I is good Kenye I won't listain to because of his attitude. What other kinds of music do you like?

• I listen to a lot of dancehall, r&b, and some pop when there's good songs. I love s variety of music but those are the mains right now

• Right same here I still like old Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys that's about as far as pop I can like listain to very rarely I like band like lamb of god here come the kraken and ocean ate Alaska then I like Florida Georgia line Garth brooks Jason Alden Luke Bryan's, I love frank Sinatra and bing crosby and Louis Armstrong billy Holliday this Album called black brown and burgundy jazz songs from 1940 maybe 1942 sometime in the 40's Johan Sebastian Bach Beethoven Mozart tchaikovsky mainly Opera don't like that about it love musical i love music and I'm becoming a historian so I love history like did you know that the first rock 'n' roll music was influenced by jazz

• Vince Staples, schoolboy q, asap ferg, yung lean, travis scott

• Kendrick lamar

What Guys Said 5

• Futuristic and little dicky are easily at the top. Hopsin is really good too. He's kinda like tech n9ne

• J. Cole, Logic

• J cold is good logic ima have to look up TY

• He's not really main stream but main stream knows he's there

• @SlickAbs yea he underground I usually find underground rap artist to be a better then main screen I've heard J. Cole others have suggested logic is pretty good I've heard J. Cole in the past so he is not new to me I was hoping I would get some more underground stuff and this question didn't really work out i've heard some amazing artist that aren't even paid except by YouTube now this is just my opinion but I find underground artist to be more passionate and appreciate tiff of their pants like twisted insane says we are all twisted insane we have helped him to get this far without us he would've never gotten as popular as he is today I'm sure that goes for any artist main stream or not

• Kanye old stuff but some of his new stuff is good. Meek mill is good.

• Bones. Look him up

• Good rapper is an Oxymoron