What's the most overrated movie franchise and why?

What do you think is the most overrated movie franchise and why?

For example Harry Potter, Star wars, Indiana Jones etc...

*Please explain why you feel this way!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• Fast & the furious has been completely overdone, as has transformers and the avengers. The first ones were great but it's all gone downhill. New ideas would be great

• I don't know about movie series.. suppose Twilight would be one but for tv series, definitely The Walking Dead.. hope it dies out soon lol No offence to anyone that loves the series!

• Harry Potter, Twilight, Transformers, How To Train Your Dragon, every other mainstream movie franchise...

Oh wait, were talking movies that are actually overrated, not the fact that i rarely like any movie as much as everyone else.

• The Hunger Games
    Divergent franchise - not sure what its called exactly

• why so?

Interesting username by the way

• The Hunger Games could have been told in 2 hours as the story is repetitive and weak
      Divergent doesn't really know what it is and again, could have been all done in 2 hours

• Star wars. Most boring movies ever.
    Also...
    Paranormal Activity. The worst. Nothing ever happens.

• Blasphemy!

• ya like when it comes to music.. im heavily into indie stuff.. especially pretty strange music to most kiddies O. o.. Sonic Youth for example... I've shown it to a lot of people and they are like ".. whhaaa... is dissS?" haha

• @chrisdude lol that's funny! Yeah music is a big one for me too. I hate The Beatles is the first one that comes to mind. And Elvis (Presley, not Costello 😉). People can't understand why. Too funny. We all have our own taste I guess. Take care = )

• Harry Potter 😥 fast and furious that fifty shades of whatever... Die hard. Oh Mission Impossible... And James bond 😂😂😂

• Titanic and Frozen. Both about girls who pledge their hand in marriage yet find it okay to just be with some other guy because they made a wrong choice.

• Star wars, I just don't get it. Fast & the furious, only the 1st one was any good

• The Fast and Furious. It looked like they were done, and then Paul Walker died, and all of a sudden it's hyped up again. I get the last one was hyped because Walker was actually in it, but after that 8 movies is too much.

• 50 shades of grey

• Twilight
    Transformers
    Divergent
    Harry Potter, is not fucking overrated though.

• Twilight

• Star Wars.
    Overrated since my parents were teens... and you know that was a LONG time ago.

• I'd go twilight as well

• Twilight, Hunger games, Divergent. They are like the same thing.

• hunger games

What Guys Said 8

• The Hangover. I only saw the first one, (rented). I hardly remember a thing about it other then I only laughed once.

• Probably star wars.

• WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? lol jk jk :) I love Star Wars.. but to each their own :)

• @chrisdude. Lo ya like you said bro, to eaches own i agree.

• Twilight, Star Trek, or Fast & Furious

• Star Wars because I never liked it

• Police academy 😩

• The Matrix was overrated in my opinion. Hunger Games too, only the first was good in both.

• Hunger Games and Twilight

• The Dallas Cowboys