Is this video creepy?

The Max Headroom broadcast signal intrusion was a television signal hijacking that occurred in Chicago, Illinois, United States on the evening of November 22, 1987. The pirate broadcast, which lasted 90 seconds and was pre-recorded on videotape, featured an individual disguised as television character Max Headroom parodying WGN and television in general. The incident made national headlines and the people responsible have never been identified..

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Yep, I'd say that's on the creepy side, even just from the screencap of the video. Knowing more about it, it's even worse.

• Thank you for Caring and Sharing, I think I do recall and all Hearing about this. xx

• sillly

• Oh shit yes!! And they never caught him

• crepey

What Guys Said 5

• It's weird and suppose to be funny but his words got jumbled up.

• It's from almost 30 years ago broadcast as a pirate signal.. There is a subtitled video on youtube though.

• Yeah I saw that it was creepy af

• Too bad he didn't have better material prepared, but good on him for hacking the planet, I guess.

Here's some creeps:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

• I remember hearing about this

• I think it was an inside job, like an ex employee of WGN.. Ended up changing a lot of FCC rules.

• No this is pretty funny. A fully realized troll in the 80's XD