Would you like if Spiderman film franchise introduced a female Spiderwoman?

Not many people know this but there was a second person who was bit by the radioactive spider that gave Peter Parker his powers. Her name is Cindy Moon and she goes to school with Peter Parker and was bitten by the same radioactive spider.
The first manifestation of her powers happened when her uncontrollable organic webbing accidentally caused her to web up her parents. She later was able to train and hone her powers like Peter Parker and eventually joined him in fighting crime, taking on the code name silk.
Silk has powers unique to her that spiderman does not have such as the ability to produce webs organically, she has claws and her spider senses are more heightened and advance than Peter Parker. However, she is physically weaker than Peter. Essentially a secondary protagonist in the film who shows up to save Spiderman during his encounter with the antagonist.

Personally this character could be integrated into the spiderman homecoming/avengers franchise.

• Yes
    25%(1)40%(6)Vote45%(5)
  • No
    75%(3)60%(9)Vote55%(6)

Most Helpful Girl

• When you said Spider-Woman, I thought you were talking about Jessica Drew. But yeah, I think she would be a cool addition to the MCU. Maybe they could even get Miles Morales. There were even rumors that Zendaya might be playing Cindy.

I'd like to see them get Peter Parker right first though.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't see why not. Considering she appears in the comics, then there's enough reason to introduce her to the movies. It's not necessary, but at least it's not made up, like they're trying to do with other characters, like changing their gender or race.

• I thought you were talking about Jessica Drew's Spiderwoman. Anyway, yes that would be cool. I'm sure it would definitely be more interesting than the upcoming Spiderman movie with Tom Holland...

• Cindy Moon isn't the only spider powered girl. There's been like three other spider women, spider Gwen, spider girl, etc

• Only as a porn parody.