How can I get more views on YouTube?

This is my channel. I've posted a few covers. I know I'm not the best singer but I care a lot about what I'm singing and I think that counts for a lot. My video quality, sound and over all vibe may not be top notch but I want to make it in the industry. Am I aiming at an impossible dream? I don't know how to get more views...

Most Helpful Guy

• You will have to work hard to get it, push through failure, that is the secret to success. I have no idea how you get more views on YouTube.. boobs maybe? lol i dunno.

You have a good voice and your "energy" is really nice, just keep working at it to get better and better.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're actually a really good singer. I know it's really hard to get views at first. It takes a while. Things that can really help is making sure you have a good camera. Bad quality turns a lot of people away. Also try to have good sound quality. Maybe investing in a microphone could help?
    Cover good songs. Make sure you choose songs that suit your voice. The first thing I thought while watching you is that you should cover Skyscraper by Demi Lovato. There's another singer called Alice Kristiansen and y'all have similar voices. Maybe cover similar songs that she does. That's all I can really think of at the moment. Hope it helps. :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Because you put little to no effort to make yourself look presentable. At the very least you should at least try to do your hair.

• Ok excuse me but I posted this at 3 in the morning after a long day. Of course i didn't look great but I knew it had imperfections when I posted it and I didn't fix them because I wanted it to be real. I kept making excuses for not putting it up. And I was just trying to come as I am. I didn't think people would be so superficial to not be able to look past a few strands of hair falling out of my ponytail. Sorry

• don't get offended , he's only trying to help

• you're awesome

• I don't think you are likely. You seem too melancholic and see, those who get it going on Youtube are charismatic, easy-going personality types. Today people don't care if you got voice but boobs and butt and would you flaunt them happily.. Those who get popular on youtube are usually popular in real life too. Are you? You can get views making an anonymous profile and sharing not your own-make videos, but downloaded from the net, generally 'hot stuff'. Just like all us average people who are not born to be actors. Todays singers are more of actors that musicians And youtube is not that big money people imagine

• Well that's discouraging... A lot of social media famous people aren't that popular in real life actually

• Youtube pays about $1/1000 views. Take a look at no copyright music. That guy is world class and is rich.

• Hello, nice voice, maybe you have to add #hashtag and description and try record videos without filters
    I going to subscribe!

• Try electronic. Based on what I'm seeing here, this path is impossible.

What Girls Said 2

• views don't matter