Anyone still play pokemon go?

I stopped for a while but playing again. it's just been too cold to play lately. anyone still play pokemon go??

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't play mobile games. 6 months ago, this game was all the rage. There were non-stop questions and MyTakes about it. I don't hear about it anymore so apparently it's not as popular anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I do ok? I get it, I'm lame and have no friends or cats. It's my only motivation for leaving the house

• it's a fun game. I wouldn't say your lame at all.

• I guess but admittedly it is repetitive. And other people my age look down on me when they find out I still play

• I wouldn't listen to them. I'm 25 and I play all my friends do as well. we go on big pokemon hunting walks. I love that stuff. yah it is repetitive though. I can't wait until you can battle each other and trade

What Guys Said 8

• No I played it for like a week lol

• i never played that before.

• I never played it. I used to collect Pokemon cards when I was little though

• I don't play it like I did when it came out but I still play occasionally. I'm more into the 3ds games anyways.

• Old phone is too weak, tablet doesn't have gps. blah.

• that sucks!! :(

• hard work pays off

• Eh, engineering is more like sit at a desk and try not to fall asleep and then count your money.

• You can stop playing. Chuck Norris won two years ago using a landline.

• Man, I used to play but I stopped because it drained my battery on my phone so much

• Nope it's boring to me, I need more action­čÄ«

What Girls Said 2

• nah, I have not really played it

• I never used it and i dont think i will