Your most anticipated games for 2017?

for me, in no particular order:

Horizon Zero Dawn
Nier: Automata
Persona 5
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Gravity Rush 2
Divinity: Original Sin II
Detroit: Become Human
Gran Turismo Sport
Prey
Red Dead Redemption 2
Syberia III
Tekken 7
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Mass Effect: Andromeda

2012

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Red dead redemption 2
    Both Sniper Elite 4 and Sniper Ghost warrior 3

What Girls Said 19

• At the moment, just Breath of the Wild! :)

• kingdom hearts 3, which better come out this year or I'm gonna b super mad

• eh it's expected for 2017 but there isn't even an official confirmation for that if I remember correctly, so could be wrong

• And when it inevitably gets delayed again I'm gonna riot. I'm sick of them not releasing it

• oh and I want outlast 2

• Well my bf's, for 2017 is 'Stardew Valley'. He is actually obsessed! He plays others stuff too, like he still loves his Battlefield 1 and all but Stardew Valley is the one for this year

• A new Tamagotchi

• you srsly invited me for this :P

• I always invite everyone. even if they only bitch about being invited... it's a free push in the feed :P

• The only games I'm anticipating are Elder Scrolls 6 and Life is Strange 2, but I have no idea when those are coming out.

• I haven't played games in years but I'm considering buying a PS4 & getting back into it. To answer you question Crash Bandicoot by a mile

• I don't know any new games hahah

• I dunno, i dont play :(

• My parents never got me any games and stuff and I don't even have my own laptop or computer yet so I just don't... glad I don't live with my parents anymore

• Monopoly:The end of civilization as we know it. Greed, power, manipulation and now with lust.

• Persona 5, and Red Dead 2 cos John Marston

• I have no clue what any of those are.

• I can't wait for Outlast 2. I love horror games and the second game looks really good.
    Also RDR2 and Mass Effect (though I hope they'll make the graphics look better).

• I don't know much about those games, but thank you for the invite

• im not a gamer lol noo
    grew up with dolls not computers ahhaahaha

• The zelda one, for honor

• omg The Legend of Zelda PLEASE!!!

• I'm not a gamer but i do watch my older bro play them :p

• The Last Guardian, or Warframe.

• Those are already out, meant new game releases

• The Last Guardian hasn't been out very long -_-
      Warframe has though

• Well, the question is about unreleased games that come out 2017 so... Lol

What Guys Said 11

• It hasn't been confirmed but there is a rumor about "Wolfenstein the new colossus". It's been teased twice already by two of the voice actors from Wolfenstein the New Order.

• I'm not getting Andromeda. From what I've seen and read so far - it will be shit.

As for my anticipated games - I don't have any. I buy some on a steam sale - and then I do not buy any more until I've finished the ones I already have.

• we haven't seen much about Andromeda yet... why I have my doubts that it will come out in spring. Especially since they said that they are not afraid of pushing it back should they feel that they need more time.

• I watch a really good reviewer who went in to detail about the mass effect series - and he has made convincing arguments that Andromeda can and most likely will be shit.

The team behind it is firing anyone who dissents and voices their negative opinion of it, and is signing up some liberal SJWs to complete it. All in all the same turds who made the shitty ending and shitty "improvements" to ME3 are the ones who are behind this game. You expect something different from them?

The fact that they're wiping a clean slate instead of continuing on from ME (which is story wise impossible) already goes to show that they have no choice but to avoid their shit of a story ending.

• Horizon Zero Dawn
    Red Dead Redemption 2.
    Kingdom Come
    Ghost Recon Wildlands
    Days Gone
    God of War (don't know the release date yet)
    For Honor (kind of. I was hyped for it, but the more I see from it, the less I like it :/)

• I'm waiting for the Zero Escape: Nonary Games release on Steam, and am also hyped for Tales of Berseria

• Halo Wars 2 and ME:Andromeda.

• Crowfall!

• Zelda breath of the wild. No contest

• Resident Evil 7 looks awesome. Friday the 13th looks cool too

• Urban Empire sounds interesting man.

• yeah I've seen a bit of it... looks interesting but nothing I'd pay 40€ for. but I've only seen the start so it might have more depth to it than it looks like

• it's from the developers that made the Roller Coaster Tycoon 1-3

• Yeah that sounds really cool.

• Mass Effect: Andromeda pre-ordered

Red Dead Redemption 2.

• As much as I love gaming the latest console I have is the xbox 360, and I don't have a PC that can play modern games either. So yeah, until either of that change, I really couldn't care less about upcoming games.