What episode from a t. v. show CREEPED you out?

For me it was:
Tales from the Crypt '' And all through the house ''
Buffy the Vampire Slayer '' Hush '' ( The Gentlemen... made me piss my pant's)
Courage the Cowardly Dog '' King Ramses Curse & Freaky Fred ''
Trilogy of Horror '' Amelia ''
Tales from the Crypt '' Only skin deep ''
The X Files '' The Host ''

Forgot to add that one epi of tales from the crypt where the douche reporter investigated a haunted eldery home only to get a tatse of his own medicine. Great episode actually. Actually a fav as well.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This one episode from the twilight zone where ItS just a woman in her house and we think there's alien invaders in her home and such but at the end it turns out she was a giant and Americans flew in there to check it out

What Guys Said 11

• The host wasn't even in teh top twenty scariest episodes of the x-files for me

• As a kid, that shit was weird bro lol smh. But now I'm trying to find '' Home '' Heard it's freaked lol. Ever seen that one?

• Home is definitely in the top twenty.
      It was banned from being played on Fox after its first airing

• I could see how she would put that there though. I thought it was quite scary to be honest. If you actually think about putting yourself from that situation. Plus to be fair its understandable that you wouldn't have it on top 20 because x-files had many scary episodes.

• Hahah yeah Tales of the Crypt has some scary episodes. One of them was I forgot the episode name but when the two brothers were both scientists and the other pulled a prank on his brother tricking him into thinking he was dead but he just paralyzed him. Also X-files had too many good scary episodes to remember.

• Haha maybe it's good that I haven't seen any of those :D
    I know most of the names but I think only one or two of them have ever been on Belgian TV.

• You need to come to my questions more often.. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2238558-is-this-video-creepy

• I have to go with Tales from the Crypt and Twilight Zone. Those are the two Tv shows that creep me out.

• the episode of different strokes where the creepy bicycle shop owner tries to molest gary coleman hahahaha

• Pretty much any episode from the show Twin Peaks

• I agree with the other answer. X-Files 'Home' was scary/creepy. And it was also the most controversial episode of the season. Think out of the entire series, actually.

• Yeah apparently eveyone and their mama saw it, but me. That or I can't remember it.😑 and I can't find it either😒

• Basically the whole 3rd season of Hannibal. That show got weird.

• Several episodes from the 1st season of The Outer Limits (as a child)

• Every episode of courage the cowardly dog

• Whoaaaaaaa noooo that's my ALL TIME FAV SHOE EVER! I watch it wvery morning at 5 am bro chill lol

• 5 AM is wild early lol

What Girls Said 9