What movies are you excited to see this year?

I can't EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW!! I didn't even know I had this many faves coming out in one year. Im going to see What movies are you excited to see this year?
If you dont know what all is coming out, check out

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_in_film

The list in the pic is just the movies that I typed myself as a reminder to go see. You can click on the link to see all movies coming out this year
Well for me the only ones i MUST SEE is Resident Evil, Kidnap, Wolverine, Kong, Spiderman, Saw, Kingsman, and Jumanji!!! WOOHOO

Most Helpful Guy

• Spider-Man: Homecoming, Thor.

• So ready for Spiderman :)

• I've never seen so many black people in a superhero movie til now lol. Spidermans crush is black, his best friend girl is black, the villain is black, and at the end they introducing Miles Morales the black guy who gone be the future spiderman haha

• Don't forget that they are going to release Black Panther in the next couple of years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Power Rangers
    Fate of the Furious
    50 Shades
    Jumanji
    All Eyez On Me
    SAW

I'M LEGIT THE MOST EXCITED FOR POWER RANGERS!!!

• Lol did you see the Jumanji cast? I understand the Rock cause he's adventurous. But Kevin Hart, Jack Black, and Nick Jonas? Lmao wtf

• I've never seen so many black people in a superhero movie til now lol. Spiderman crush is black, his best friend girl is black, the villain is black, and at the end they introducing Miles Morales the black guy who gone be the future spiderman haha

• Ayyyeee! We winning!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 23

• Beauty and the beast, cars 3, It

• (1) "Wonder Woman"
    screencrush.com/.../Wonder-Woman-poster-image.jpg

^ This movie has been such a looooong time coming, and FINALLY it's happening! :D But I'm both excited and worried: excited because it has the potential to be one of the most meaningful superhero movies ever made (with the WW1 aspect and some of the crazy things that happened then), but worried because the studio might chicken out with its drama parts, after people did not respond well to "Batman v Superman". The first-ever Wonder Woman movie MUST be ambitious and take chances; it cannot afford to be a "safe" effort.

(2) "Justice League"

(3) "Logan"

Hugh Jackman's last Wolverine. D= Can't miss that one, haha! I'm just worried that it will mess up the happy ending that the X-Men were given at the end of "Days of Future Past". :(

(4) "Beauty and the Beast"

Not looking like it will top or even match the 1991 animated movie, but what the hell: it will be fun to see Gaston in live action, at least. xD

(4) "War of the Planet of the Apes"

(5) "Jumanji"
    www.thewrap.com/.../karen-gillan-jumanji.jpg

This was one of my favorite movies growing up. It was funny at times, but NOT a comedy overall. The heart of it was actually pretty serious for a kids' movie, about how one person's life can affect a whole town: the "alternate reality" that the game created was kind of like the one in "It's a Wonderful Life." xD

I hope they haven't turned it into a straight-up comedy, but either way, at least Karen Gillan is always nice to look at. xD As a side note, if they had continued with the Andrew Garfield Spider-Man movies, she would have been an AWESOME Mary Jane. :(

• Yea i feel Jumanji will be straight comedy when you pair Kevin Hart with Jack Black

• I liked it. :D The director said that "Logan" will focus more on drama and character; the only problem is that the ugly future in this movie replaces the ugly future in "Days of Future Past" with all the sentinels. That goes against the whole point of "Days of Future Past" in that the future at the end of the movie was supposed to be good for the X-Men. D= If they're all dead or messed up in this new future STILL (but just in a different way), I'm going to be pissed lol.

• Yea i think i'll wait for logan to come on DVD.

I also watched Wonderwoman and Justice League trailers. Both looked okay, but i think I'll wait for the DVD on those too. Not as interested anymore

• Terminator 4; Godzilla attacks CNN

• Lol i was so disappointed in Godzilla 2014. Im like the only person who like Godzilla 1998 with Matthew Broderick

• I'm old and think all the movies look like shit except maybe Alien: Covenant which is probably going to be a turd but I'll give Ridley Scott the benefit of the doubt.

Saw might be okay -- people trapped somewhere and get slaughtered by traps -- hard to disappoint.

• Uhhh where's Star Wars episode viii? *blinks eyes*

It's really that and Spider-Man I'm most looking forward to

• Not into Star wars. The list in the pic is what i typed up that I want to see. And yea Spiderman looks good but Im not gonna lie, I've never seen so many black people in a superhero movie til now lol. Spiderman crush is black, his best friend girl is black, the villain is black, and at the end they introducing Miles Morales the black guy who gone be the future spiderman haha

• Logan
    The fate of the furious
    Transformers the last knight
    kinds man golden circle
    and justice leauge
    but im more excited to see "The fate of the furious"

• Yes like i was just focused on Kidnap, Fast & Furious, and Resident evil. I didn't know all these movies were coming out until i checked the 2017 films link

• I wasn't REALLY gonna see it, but i like Becky G and the black guy cracked me up

• oh, haha
      yeah becky G is cool

• 1|0
  • Logan, Alien and Friday the 13th

• Logan
    Alien
    Baywatch
    Spiderman

• Logan! Wolverine is so badass! Pissed me off when he wasn't in apocalypse, guess they didn't want him to kill off the Apocalypse so fast lol

• @Toronto92 He was in "Apocalypse" though. :o Albeit very briefly. :P His one scene in it was hands-down one of the best action scenes he's ever had, lol. And the scene single-handedly fixed the mess that "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" made of the way he broke out of the Weapon X facility, haha. The way he broke out in "Apocalypse"... now THAT is how Wolverine is supposed to look, and how he is supposed to do it. xD

• Oh snap! He was I forgot!

• get me all

• Logan the new wolverine movie um death cure the third movie too the mazzer runner series, assains creed still haven't seen that, the new thor movie, maybe power rangers also isn't the new gurdians of the galaxy coming this year or is that next year

• Holy smokes i forgot The Maze Runner 3!!!

• Yea probably

• I just saw the new spiderman trailer. His love interest is black (and im not talking about zendayas character) lol did not see that coming haha

• Logan, Baywatch, and Power Rangers. Lets see how they can mess up 2 shows from the 90s

• Lmao I never watched the old Baywatch, just the theme song haha. And yea Power rangers isn't a MUST see but i'd still watch

• Lol yea I stayed up to 4am watching all the trailers

• Alien covenant!

• I know right!!

• The movie was really good! Needed to be longer tho in my opinion

• I just watched Alien trailer. It looks decent but not worth paying for at the theatre

• War for the Planet of the Apes
    All EyeZ on me :3

• Fast 8, Baywatch and the new wolverine movie

• Forsure, Logan

• There's another saw coming out?

• Exactly what i said!! I thought saw 3D Final chapter meant that was the last haha

• Star Wars 8
    King Kong
    Pirates of the Caribbean

• Im TOO EXCITED about King Kong. I didn't even know another one was coming out. I still love the 2005 one

• I honestly haven't checked out the trailers to any of the movies aside from fast 8. So let me go check

• In 2020 theyre doing a Godzilla vs Kong!!

• i think kingsman

• cult of chucky

• Aww hell, its another one of his badass 🙄

• yea at the end, he looked different. but I still liked it

• No i meant that i didn't like how chucky looked

• i miss youu

• Kong
    Star Wars Episode 8
    Alien: covenant

• none. i really want to see the dark sides of dimensions movie

• Whats that about?

• its yugioh, you into that? i used to watch it as a kid but stopped as a grew older. but they brought back old characters and continued the story so the child in me is jumping for joy right now lol

• Lmao nah but i played with yugioh cards once or twice

What Girls Said 6

• Omg there's gonna be a power ranger movie? 😱😱 YASSSSS ! I used to be a big fan of that, Im definetely watching it!

• Yes i didn't even know they were making a new one!!

• Just saw the power rangers trailer. It looked AWESOME

• I saw it too! I can't wait! ️Haha i haven't watched power rangers in ages!! This Is gonna be so goooood

• They're remaking jumanji... disrespectful

• VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! But i love it so much that I MUST SEE! But girl the stars is The Rock, Jack Black, and Kevin Hart!! They bout to fuck it up lol

• And wtf is Nick Jonas in Jumanji lol

• Wonder Woman with the beautiful Gal Gadot!

• I thought I wanted to go see it, but after watching the trailer, i rather wait for it to come out on DVD

• i'd probaby go for Justice League :p

• Yea i hope its better than Batman v Superman

• hihi... well it will be a hard job to make a film including all the characters... they might not know what to do with them

• Just saw justice league trailer. Not bad but not worth paying for either lol

• wonder woman.

• Ehh. I'm only interested in IT really and I'm a movie fan. This looks like a crummy year for movies