Do people still like Johnny Depp?

I always thought he was one of the best actors. After some career flops & personal problems, it seems like people don't like him like they used to

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing about him and Amber Heard is all BS. Amber Heard exaggerated about what happened just to get a lot of money from Johnny Depp.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. He stars in some of my favorite movies like Edward Scissorhands and What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• When is the next pirate movie out?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the only movies I've seen with him are the pirates of the Caribbean ones so my opinion is only based on those and I liked them

1|0
    0|0
  • I still like the guy. I think he already made his mark and probably should just go chill mode..

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind him and I'm not watching a movie about his personal life anyway.
    It's like judging Björn Borg for his coke addiction, well he was still the best on the tennis field no matter his problems.

1|0
    0|0
  • I still like him

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe just not as popular at the moment, but yeah I like Depp.
    He pulled off pretty diverse roles.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure people still like him.

1|0
    0|0
  • he is my favorite actor

2|0
    0|0
  • Eh. New Pirates movie next year so we'll see.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do in fact I'd like to see him play the part of The Riddler in the next BATMAN

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't get the appeal. He looks homeless all the damn time and he isn't even a good actor

0|0
    0|0
  • I never met him so I've no idea

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I love him. Like would bang in a heartbeat. I actually just ran across a clip of him on stage playing guitar with Eddie Vedder... hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • he lost his energy or something. nothing about his personal life, i just get nothing out of watching him anymore..

1|0
    1|0
  • I still love him. Edward Scissorhands will forever be one of my favourite films.

1|0
    0|0
  • After hearing about how he abused his spouse I can't support him.

1|0
    2|0
  • i think it came out that he beat his wife and refused to pay her money after their divorce. Would you hire somebody who beat his wife? That would ruin publicity for any movie you guys have.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's the most versatile actor in hollywood. he is awesome

2|0
    0|0
  • I like some of his movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just can't watch him

0|0
    1|0
  • never find him attractive lol