What was/is the most powerful episode of Law & Order: SVU to you?

-_- y'all lame af lmao.
''Shattered''
''Behave''
''Monster's Legacy''
''American Tragedy/Therapist/Last dance''
''Undercover''

Most Helpful Girl

• 911 is my favourite. All of the Lewis episode's were very powerful

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 5

• The episode titled "Mean" where the girl is bullied by her supposed friends and classmates
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BwOODspx-Go

• 🙈 I dunno I don't watch it often haha. But I remember this one episode where a guy raped this girl and then when he went to court his father was defending his actions because he was smart. Then in the end he ended up admitting his wrongs and apologizing to the girl he raped. It reminds me of the Brock Turner rape case a bit.

• I forget what episode number it is and can't find it for the life of me. Anyways it was about a shooting at what appears to be a playground or a children's school. Evidence of it being a hate crime is uncovered. The people who organized the whole thing were parents of one of the kids. The parents took out an insurance claim on their adopted son and then hired a hitman to kill him. It's super, super sad.

• "Behave" is one of those SVU episodes that's super hard to watch. Jennifer Love-Hewitt plays a woman who's been raped by the same person multiple times over 15 years and it's made her ultra-paranoid. Thank goodness this episode still has a happy-ish ending.

• I've never watched the show.