Girls, would you rather have a period week or a bearded week?

A = Period. The period goes as normal. You gets it once time in the month and it lasts some days. (Ca. 3 - 7 days). It's messy, you may get cramps and it's annoying, but you can hide it.

B = Beard. You do have the ability to have beard once time in the month and it lasts in the same amount of days as a regular period, but when it's over, the hairs falls out and you aren't able to grow one before next "period". You can shave if you wants to or being creative with it since it grows very fast. There are some advantages with it like no mess, you can shave it if you don't like it, no cramps etc. You can also be creative and have funny contests with your friends. Having a bearded "period" doesn't need to be rare if enough people choose it.

Girls, would you rather have a period week or a bearded week?Choosing a different type of period than the traditional one is lesser messy. (Picture: Conchita Wurst)

• Beard (Explain why, please)
    19% (3)
  • Period (Explain why, please)
    81% (13)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

Most Helpful Girl

• Beard you can have it any style you want even shave it off. Periods are a bloody hell and painful which follow mood swings and depression

What Girls Said 9

• Mine causes anxiety and vomiting and mental symptoms that suck. I'd choose a beard any day.

• What the point in having the beard if it's just gonna fall out after a week? If I'm having a beard I want a long one that I can braid

• period, simply because I don't want a beard.

• Period

• Period Because I'm used to them, and why on earth would I want to have a beard?

• Period bc I don't wanna fight my man at the bathroom sink over shaving.

• Period, my period are very cool so

• Period

• period week