What should I do for my birthday?

My birthday is next month and sorry for all the gifs lol but I just wanted to gather some ideas for me and my 5 friends?

I'll be 22 and I was thinking party for once

Or get drunk for once
What should I do for my birthday?Or go shopping
Or...

• Indoor Skydiving
    8%(1)19%(5)Vote27%(4)
  • Paintball
    33%(4)30%(8)Vote27%(4)
  • Trampoline Park
    25%(3)11%(3)Vote0%(0)
  • Laser Tag
    25%(3)22%(6)Vote20%(3)
  • Go out to eat
    9%(1)11%(3)Vote13%(2)
  • Go see a movie
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Gamble
    0%(0)7%(2)Vote13%(2)

Most Helpful Guy

• all these sound fun to me.. let's do morning to evening plan for your birthday.. morning start with indoor skydiving, then paintball by noon, after getting tired go for shopping, trampoline park and laser tag comes after that.. you'll be tied now then go for a go somewhere to eat and then to movie, by evening you can go to Gamble and if you're lucky you'll have enough money for drinks to get high and go to late night party and then back to home by mid night your friends carrying you to home when you are high

Most Helpful Girl

• My birthday is tomorrow thoooo!

But I voted paintball just because I wanna go. Any of these options would be fun tho! You're a V-day baby right? Or somewhere around there?

What Guys Said 15

• http://i.imgur.com/60AVMMN.png
    I wish I had that many people to hang with.

• paintball or later tag... go out to some hotel for the weekend n eat n drink and swim and make a he'll of a great memory...

• well its your 22 birthday. You only live once. You can always get drunk. Paintball could be fun, but shooting each other with paintballs on your birthday? Do something memorable :)

• Laser tag needs scary endurance but it sounds fun!

• Just celebrate it with your family and friends ; the people who actually love you. That is for me the Ultimate fun. And try not to do something stupid...

• I haven't done anything stupid in 6 years. I almost miss stupidity. But yea family is always the best option. Actually my family would choose option E and G lol

• Hil dΓ΄nt get freaked. Would u accept my follow? We used to talk here but i had to leave gag suddenly months ago and didn't have time to say goodbye. Hope u will pm me.

• I'd say a paint party, after a trip to the bar. Went to a paint party a few years ago and it was sweet! Maybe also a nightclub or casino if you're down for that. I'd say focus on experiences that fit you best

• Yea I've been to the casinos many times in 2016 and LOVE IT! I may try out the bar, not too sure about a nightclub, so the paintparty would be the closest I get haha. Thanks :)

• Night clubs are cool if you find the right one. Paint parties are awesome tho :)

• go out to eat and paintball

• All of it. Make it fun!

• Go out to eat with ALL of your best friends!

• Why don't you combine a few of these?

• Yea I was thinking that. But which would you do more if it was your bday?

• Well, then find something closer from the activities you listed. But don't plan too much, the best stories always happen spontaneously ;)

• Thats oddly true haha

• Id go for laser tag and indoor skydiving

• Go get you a nice bite to eat and enjoy yourself

• paintball is a lot of fun

• Yea there are 4 in my state, each just an hour away :) May go for it

• the 5 of you gamble at home. play things like strip poker especially hahah

• Lol no i have 2 good friend girls and 2 good friend guys. Everyone is friendzoned for a reason. Strip poker not happening haha. We'd go out to the casinos

What Girls Said 1