How Do You Cope With Your Favorite Childhood Entertainment Being Removed From Everywhere?

I have had a very blessed childhood and I am completely grateful for everything I have, and I try not to act too much like a spoiled brat. I would also like to add that this is not a serious problem, but as someone who had great memories with the TV shows I watched growing up, it sucks that there are some I'll never be able to watch again, and I figured that since much of G@G is 18+, you guys would have already been through this and would be able to offer advice. Now that that's out of the way...

My favorite shows are slowly starting to be removed and replaced on Netflix, Cartoon Network, and other platforms! It first started when Avatar: The Last Airbender was dropped from Netflix a few years back. I thought to myself "How could they remove such an iconic show?". It was my favorite kids cartoon ever. Luckily, just the year before I had watched the entire series over the course of a couple of weeks with my bro (something we do every year since I later discovered it's on Amazon video). Next, I find out that Regular Show and Adventure Time, TWO SHOWS I'VE BEEN WATCHING SINCE I WAS 10, have been canceled or will be canceled within the next year respectively. They've been on for many seasons so that's reasonable, but they were never placed on Netflix so I can only watch Regular Show's few episodes on DirecTV On Demand. To make matters worse, IN THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS I FIND OUT THAT NETFLIX HAS DROPPED THE BOONDOCKS. To put it simply, it's a social commentary about African Americans. Chowder was removed from Netflix, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack can never be seen on television again, and The Walking Dead has sucked for years now!!! The list goes on and on. With all these casualties, it seems like all I have left is Bojack Horseman and Black Mirror, the former has become my favorite show of all time. Sorry for the wall, but how do I deal with this? What did you guys do? Adult TV shows are so samey and dull these days.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Try Hulu. There's also a lot of fandom stuff if you go on tumblr or even Pinterest. It's not the same as watching the show, but it's fun reliving that stuff with other people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try Youtube and The Pirate Bay!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know man... there's always YouTube, but sometimes they don't even have half the stuff I'm looking for 🙄

• First, I realized that I'm an adult & adjust with the times. Secondly, everything's on YouTube

• Get a life pathetic kid

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!