Are you sick of Hollywood yet?

90% of the movies we see include a hero who kicks ass, saves the dames and does all that single-handley. Movies that show something realistic and crazy are ever so rare.
<s>test</s>

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• They spend millions to make average or even bad movies.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• Pff and it's always the same people

• I got sick of (modern) Hollywood as soon as I was introduced to it. But I don't complain, I just do other things.

• War movies are the worst about this. Hollywood ruins real life stories that in themselves are truly epic. And ruins history. I mean look at 300. Though fun to watch, anyone who studies history and in particular the battle of Thermopylae are sickened! And look at the troops. The real harassed are young men, which in my mind demands more credence. But in Hollywood it's all Arnold like guys older griddled huge muscular men and whether most admit it or not, Hollywood and TV in general brainwashes weak-minded individuals into believing that's how it really is. Everyone got obsessed with Spartans after 300. But I've got real views and studies that don't reflect Gerard Butler. The real stories and real people are much more interesting to me! Yes Hollywood can suck my taint!

• society, twitter, Hollywood.
    you name it.

• Try Bollywood. It's worse.

• I'm not really into movies... haven't watched 99 percent of Disney classics and have no regrets. Also don't get most movie references... now that I think about it, what the hell am I totally in love with?

Absolutely nothing, I like a lot of stuff but I'm not going to feel bad or anything if I don't do them.

But the new Hollywood superheroes are cool like deadpool and suicide squad *facepalm* now I have to go watch both of them.

• not only movies but those people like those kardashians and other celebrities all they know is scandal

• Yes they've run out of ideas and are destroying good old ones

• I'm just sick of Hollywood not using more diverse actors. For example, if a movie has main character of color, then they should cast a person of color.

What Guys Said 9

• Movies that are realistic do not get a theatrical release often. Or if they do, the audience is at fault that they're not popular since they don't go to these movies as much as they go to blockbusters. Hollywood makes things that sell. Nothing more. If you want to blame it for shitty unrealistic movies, blame the audience first.

• #PIZZAGATE is coming... and it will turn your stomach when you see how much of Hollyweird is wrapped up in it.

• Well there's plenty of older movies to watch to last a lifetime..

• Hello? Dunkirk coming out in July lmao

• It IS super annoying. It's near impossible to stay on the fine line of letting evil triumph and defeating them in a stupid, cheesy way.

• What kind of realistic do you want?

• I still like them. Their movies are too expensive and have good graphics

• I've been sick of them since before the election thrust its elite into the political spotlight.

• But the Hollywood girls are hot!!