Judge my art (part 2 - almost finished)?

So I posted this pic of my rough sketch a while back asking what you guys thought:
Judge my art (part 2 - almost finished)?Now I'm about 99% done this "polaroid selfie with video game characters" drawing. I have a few details left and then I'm done and giving it to my friend:

Question: Judge it and give me suggestions on how to make it better

(Btw at the bottom I'll be writing personal notes from the characters. Any suggestions on what they should say? For Frisk and Sans I'll be writing "May this selfie fill you with DETERMINATION" but I need suggestions for the other characters.)

Most Helpful Guy

• Very well drawn, thing is, I can't help but wonder why you don't just print and give to your friend? I can download that image now then I have it also.
    No offense but why not draw something that isn't drawn yet to give to someone?
    Keep this as practice and draw something else for your friend.
    I could use a pencil filter, much more accurate to mirror an image.

• I will print it once I'm done. Haha if you want to keep the image, I'll be flattered.
      What do you mean "isn't drawn yet"? The characters aren't mine (except the bottom 3) but I did create this drawing myself. And I spent a week on this lol I'm not scrapping it and starting over.

• Haha yeah it's all mine

• Nicely done then! Best I've seen so far! You are very talented! Bravo!

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• Looks like anime... Have them all be members of a club, maybe a gang that is planning to hack into a government database...

• I know you've already decided on this one, but I think something along the lines of "Seeing the selfie of times gone by... Fills you with determination" would be cool :D
    Very nice, I must add!

• Is great, you can try adding shadow and more shading details and more mix color instead of one color tone.

• That's fucking amazing!

• Thanks! You're a video game dude, any suggestions on what the characters should say or the drawing itself?

• I shall play that game!

• And you're very welcome! :)

• Amazing stuff. Sorry I'm not a video game person nor into characters so I cannot give any suggestions but the artwork is commendable. Good job !!

• Man your freaking talented good job !

• You are talented. I think you should show it to experts for any improvement.

• Who's the bottom people?

• My friend and I :P It's supposed to be us taking a selfie with his fav video game characters

• Why not just put both your names? Like.." bleh and friend and friends" or is that like weird?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not really sure who they are but looks great