• Tbh I'd rather pick you OP
    16%(3)30%(13)Vote42%(10)
  • I'd do them both
    15%(3)12%(5)Vote8%(2)
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• weeknd, funny true story I actually had lunch with the weeknd without knowing who he was i just thought it was this cool guy i met sitting next to me at this bar and grill, we chatted a lot and smoked weed together after we ate he was super down to earth and didn't even mention he was a celebrity. a friend of my girlfriend was the bartender took a picture of us together at the bar and later that night my girlfriend calls me and she was like DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO THAT WAS?

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 5

• Drake has catchy lyrics versus The Weekend to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose D. Im not physically attracted to either of them, and no i wouldn't have sex with them. But their voices are EVERYTHING! I just bought the Weeknds new album last month and im so hypnotized. Im not too crazy about 2016 Drake. I hated Hotline Bling and Fake Love. But I like him in songs like "For Free"

1|0
    0|0
  • The Weeknd is more original

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd fuck drake but rather listen to The Weeknd, Abel is representing the east African high flying vocal style which I love. He takes the traditional singing style and makes it into hauntingly sexy songs. Rate 10/10

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't listen to any of them but I can't take drake seriously. he will always be Jimmy in my mind

0|0
    0|0