Better Artist: Drake vs The Weeknd?

Who do you prefer and why?

• Drake
    16%(3)16%(7)Vote17%(4)
  • The Weeknd
    53%(10)42%(18)Vote33%(8)
  • Tbh I'd rather pick you OP
    16%(3)30%(13)Vote42%(10)
  • I'd do them both
    15%(3)12%(5)Vote8%(2)

Most Helpful Guy

• weeknd, funny true story I actually had lunch with the weeknd without knowing who he was i just thought it was this cool guy i met sitting next to me at this bar and grill, we chatted a lot and smoked weed together after we ate he was super down to earth and didn't even mention he was a celebrity. a friend of my girlfriend was the bartender took a picture of us together at the bar and later that night my girlfriend calls me and she was like DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO THAT WAS?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 5

• Drake has catchy lyrics versus The Weekend to me.

• I chose D. Im not physically attracted to either of them, and no i wouldn't have sex with them. But their voices are EVERYTHING! I just bought the Weeknds new album last month and im so hypnotized. Im not too crazy about 2016 Drake. I hated Hotline Bling and Fake Love. But I like him in songs like "For Free"

• The Weeknd is more original

• I'd fuck drake but rather listen to The Weeknd, Abel is representing the east African high flying vocal style which I love. He takes the traditional singing style and makes it into hauntingly sexy songs. Rate 10/10

• I don't listen to any of them but I can't take drake seriously. he will always be Jimmy in my mind