What's the best comic strip?

Yeah, there might be a Gen X bias in the choices. But it's not our fault we had best comic strips when we were growing up :)

• Bloom County
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • Doonesbury
    Vote C
  • The Far Side
    Vote D
  • Pearls Before Swine
    Vote E
  • xkcd
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• 1|0
    • I'm in my 20s and I still read Calvin and Hobbes from time to time... oh man... the nostalgia.
      The thing I like Calvin and Hobbes , it's a comic that appeals to people of all walks of life.
      Kids can read em and have a laugh , adults can read em and sometimes... you notice things that you missed as a kid... bits of philosophy , a bit of life experience later you finally realize the genius that's Bill Watson... the grown up sort of bitter comedy that's hidden between the lines.
      Truly a masterpiece.
      If I could be bothered to write an essay about why Calvin and Hobbes is the BEST DAMN COMIC IN THE WORLD , I would!

• Bloom County strips eh? I don't think I have heard of that one. I'll look it up.

• Far side narrowly beats Calvin and Hobbes for me.

• X Men

What Girls Said 0