When celebrities go topless, are they actually topless in front of the photographer?

What I mean is, are they literally standing there without a top and the photographer is taking pictures? Is it just the photographer who sees them topless or all his staff, etc. as well?

Lots of topless photos give the effect of the person going topless, which makes me wonder if they actually are. They could wear a bikini underneath and still somehow look like they're topless if they are covering their boobs with their arms or something.

03
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• They all see them naked and seriously it's no big deal. Just making them seem nude by computer costs a lot of money and is pretty much useless. Think about the pornographic industry, there's a caneraman, a director and a crew to watch them as well as editors.

• Yeah theyre usually really topless. I worked as a photographers assistant many years ago. It's no big deal unless you're teenage boy or the room is cold.

• It´s not like I´m an expert, but I surmise that the staff sees them naked.

What Girls Said 0