Do you think there will ever be another scoreless NFL game in your lifetime?

The last scoreless NFL game was played November 7th 1943 between the New York Giants @ Detroit Lions.

https://fs64sports.blogspot.com/2011/11/1943-giants-and-lions-play-to-nfls-last.html

36

Most Helpful Girl

• People are quick to say no, but I wouldn't completely rule it out. So many NFL teams are amping up their defenses while playing conservatively on the offensive front. Denver won last year's super bowl off of that model. If two incredibly strong defensive teams with so-so offenses play each other, it's entirely possible... not likely or common; but possible.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow! I didn't know there was a scoreless game on NFL.

I don't think so. Not at the level football is played nowadays.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• I highly doubt it.

• No way. Not with today's high scoring and 15 minutes of overtime added makes it nearly impossible to be held scoreless.

• I doubt it, though wasn't there a 3-0 steelers/Dolphins game a few years ago?

• @bennyboy18320
      Yes and it was in bad weather. I asked this because there was 2 ties in the NFL this season for first time since 1997 with multiple ties in a season. Seahawks 6 Rams 6 and Bengals 27 Redskins 27 and I thought of double 0s. It hasn't happened since 1943.

• oops, it was Seahawks 6 Cardinals 6. Not Rams.

• I have no interest in NFL.

• I hope not. That would mean it would be a boring game most likely.