Have you ever had a dream you were listening to one of your favorite songs?

I've had multiple dreams were I'm listening to my favorite love song, "Lili Marleen".

• Yes
    29%(2)31%(4)Vote33%(2)
  • Not yet
    43%(3)46%(6)Vote50%(3)
  • You must really like this song called Lili Marleen
    28%(2)23%(3)Vote17%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time, especially when a song is playing while I'm sleeping. I have lucid dreams, so my subconscious tries to convince me I'm not dreaming by making things extremely realistic and incorporating outside sounds into my dreams. I can't use normal alarm clocks because they usually turn into sirens when I'm being chased by zombies, and I'll sleep through it. I used to use music to wake up to, but my subconscious just Incorporated the music into my dreams

Sometimes I dream that I'm at a concert, so of course there's music playing

And sometimes I dream about songs I don't even like. Sometimes I'll be driving in these dreams or there'll be a phone or headphones or computer. But there always has to be a device or person for the music to come from or I'll realise I'm dreaming and wake up

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• No that has yet to happen to me, and thank you for the invite :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No but I wake up with a song in my head sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Many times

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i don't usually have dreams about songs

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No. But I have woken up (sometimes in the middle of the night) with a song in my head. I have two separate playlists for them. One fast and one slow.

0|1
    0|0
  • Had an amazing sound where "Black Hole Sun" by Soundgarden played while I rode a motorcycle. My most badass moment

0|0
    0|0
  • How is it a bad dream if I am listening to my fav songs?

0|0
    0|0