Does anybody else like watching history videos? Do you find them interesting or boring?

I like things like: titanic, myths, legends, mysteries, ghost stories, time travel, space etc

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a friend of mine does that pretty much exclusively and history video games.
    i enjoy watching quantum hysics videos, ghost stories, murder mysteries and such. ALl of it is very interesting actually.
    I'm not sure it is normal though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the topics you mentioned aren't related to history. But yes, I do enjoy it. I would probably major in History if I could make any money with the degree.

What Girls Said 4

• I like seeing documentaries on history of things like space travel, exploration in the 14th and 15th century, etc.

• It depends on the topic. I like learning the history of medicine and chemistry and stuff like that.

• I'm addicted to some videos. my daughter is also getting medicine, and space.

• i find most boring

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah there are too much things losing, You can find one everyday to be youtuber.
    The real histroy subject is very hard. So I like to see storyteller's describing including his reasonable guess. We can find more mystery actually.

• Very interesting, well except for ghost stories..