Are MMA fanboys really that retarded enough to believe that Conor McGregor has anywhere near close to a chance of beating Floyd Mayweather Jr?

in a boxing match?

Seriously. I've read a lot of laughable remarks on the internet regarding this whole fuss about McGregor vs Mayweather in a boxing and MMA match (Mayweather obviously would lose in an MMA match since he has no grappling or ground background). MMA fanboys keep pointing out how McGregor came from an amateur boxing background yet never bothers mentioning what his fight record was for amateur boxing.

Do they really think McGregor who most likely had a short amateur boxing record, has a chance against a world class boxer who's an Olympic Medalist and a former multiple division boxing champion (who's won a lineal championship multiple times)?

• Yes
    75%(3)71%(5)Vote67%(2)
  • No
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • Others
    25%(1)29%(2)Vote33%(1)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not mma fans just mcgregor fans of course money may would hand his ass to him mcgregor is good on his feet but nowhere near mayweathers level

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I could fight both together, and floor them in seconds

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @BertMacklinFBI

Lol I'll fight you as well 😜

• @Highpower

This will be my very own tag team... me against 4 guys. Don't underestimate the power a 5'2 woman weighing 110Ibs 👊😠👊😜

What Guys Said 7

• im not a fan of either, but if it's pure boxing im sure mayweather stands a better chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • There aren't many MMA fanboys that think he'd beat him in a boxing match. I think you are confusing some of his fans specifically and only the casuals.

They would both probably have a puncher's chance in the other's sport. I suppose Conor does have age and activity on his side. I personally think a kickboxing match would be much more enticing to watch. There has to be a curveball for Mayweather too or it doesn't seem fair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maywhether ain't shit. He pays other boxers to lose. McGregor would beat his ass so bad that Don King would retire.

0|0
    0|0
    • Money may is the best boxer of this generation
      Mcgregor is the most over rated fighter
      His fan boys act like he is anderson or bj penn

• @SleepingSnorlax Those other 2 guys would really whoop him..

• Yup honestly if we are talking best of all time conor might be in the lower half of top 20 nowhere near top 10 yet in my opinion

• Fanboys will be, casuals will see it for what it is- KO for TBE.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'm pretty sure McGregor would kick his ass! Boxing is so fake now I've seen Mayweather lose a couple fight but they just gave him the win because of his name. That's why I hate boxing it's like watching CNN.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a full out fight, McGregor easily wins. However, with boxing rules, Mayweather wins.

0|0
    0|0
  • As an mma fanboy even I know Mayweather would beat McGregor in a boxing match.

0|0
    0|0