Does the twilight saga ever get boring to you?

teenagers please

27

Most Helpful Guy

• The movies sometimes got interesting but really I was looking for vampires and werewolves

Most Helpful Girl

• It got boring years ago.

• you have seen it alot?

• I read the books when I was younger and watched the films quite a bit. Then I grew up a little, read some more and realised that they're absolute shite.

• I second that. I used to love twilight but I reread them and didn't like them. I don't think I will ever quit game of thrones though. Which I'm fine with.

What Guys Said 6

• It has always been boring to me. What really bothered me was the travesty they called Vampires though, they should have simply been "immortals" instead of bastardizing the great Vampire legend.

Also, why did people who were over 100 years old (or however old they were), still go to high school?

And why did the two hottest guys in the school fall in love with such a bland, boring girl with no personality? That just didn't make sense to me. She had nothing going for her. Like what are her good qualities? Being aloof? Being constantly confused? Or maybe it's being indecisive?

But hey, you are a 13 year old girl, the exact demographic it was intended for, so I can't say I am terribly surprised we have different opinions on the matter! It works for you, so great. I am glad you get to indulge in it.

• twilight?

• Better question would be did it ever bcome interesting?
    Hell no.

• Yup and I haven't even seen one movie.

• twilight saga is disgusting and worthless in terms of art

• Never seen it.

What Girls Said 1

• I was bored when I first saw it