Has anyone seen Stranger Things?

Has anyone seen Stranger Things?
If you have did you like it? Did you think it is Oscar worthy? Do you think it was the best TV show (Netflix Original) ever?
What did you like about?

Most Helpful Girl

• yass!! I watched when it first came out and was addicted. I hope they do win an Oscar

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, i watched it over Christmas break & finished the whole season in 2-3 days! It's amazing! The characters are so lovable. Deserves more than an oscar in my opinion, & the best netflix original is OITNB.

• it doesn't look good

What Guys Said 4

• It's not the best Netflix original, it's not Oscar worthy, but it was really good! The child stars were pretty good at the acting, even though I despise Winona Ryder, she was AMAZING at acting, and I thought the story was great. Still had some plot holes and it had some scenes that just tried too hard to bring childhood charm. But all in all, it was still really good and I can't wait for season 2!

• Yah the child actors were good
      They weren't little Anakin *shudder

• 5 Good child actors are the kid in Jurassic Park 3, Newt in Aliens, and the 3 kids trying to find their friend in stranger things

• I have not but I'd be skeptical of it being a better Netflix original than House of Cards

• My brother was in Georgia with a friend on the set and I got to watch it early 💁

• yup. definitely not Oscar worthy