What is your favorite video game of all time?

Whether it be on a console, or a mobile game, what is it? And if you can't think of one, what is ONE of your favorite video games of all time?

@ChocEyes1 That is a solid list there. I prefer old school games myself.

@VanFanGirl14 Not a bad list there.

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite game rn is Torchlight. When I was little it was Animal Corssing City Folk and Animal Jam.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an old school guy. Grey up with the SNES and haven't played games since the Gamecube. Not even PC games. So my choices are very old school. Here it goes.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
    Tetris
    Super Mario World
    Donkey Kong Country
    Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Also Rpgs from the PsOne era: Final Fantasy VIII, Legend of Legaia, Grandia, Breath of Fire IV, Legend of Mana

If I had to choose only one : Ocarina of Time

• Before I posted this question, I knew somebody would pick the overrated "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time."

What Girls Said 13

• Prolly the original Halo... that one stands out in my mind. Maybe skyrim is next.

However, there are just a crap ton of outstanding games across all platforms. I couldnt even begin to name all the games that i thought were just really really good games.

• There are so many that I love but I think that Pokemon Fire Red is my favourite of all time, I think it was one of the first I played.

• Donkey Kong Kountry: Diddy Kong Quest

• I like fighting games do soul calibur mortal kombat, and some Mario is always nice. And I like a lot of PC games like strategy or having to do with food so stuff like and nancy drew games

• Smite. Moba, I play on PC.

• Return to castle wolfenstein. Does that count? Ahahah

• age of empires

• Overwatch

• Gta. Or The Sims, if that counts

• mario kart

• Nintendo 64, super smash bros... will forever be my favorite video game.

• I loved this game when it first came out, but now thinking back on it, it's overrated. I liked it, but it didn't deserve the praise it got, especially since there were so much more in-depth fighting style games released before then.

• Eh, it's the only one that stuck with me. I know mortal combat was legit too

• Oh my! Impossible mission on my old commodore 64! Yep. Old haha~!

• Probably Pokemon Red Rescue Team.

What Guys Said 35

• its probably a tie between
    Morrowind
    Fallout New Vegas
    and the Batman arkham series

• This is one of Gundom series in Japan but need more people play together.
    Now seldom people on the game I guess it is not easy to communicate on PS3.
    I think it is better to organize people to finish bigger task. There are many types everyone can pick up them
    image.wangchao.net.cn/games/1324167593396.jpg
    www.hbyty.com/.../4543112606099-1.jpg

• Call of Duty: Black Ops!
    Black Ops 2 and 3 are good too but the first black ops is by far the best call of duty I ever played. And I've played them all from COD4 onward

• I had the most fun playing Halo 3, Cod Waw Nazi Zombies, and Skyrim.

• Red Dead Redemption for me. I'm disappointed that Red Dead Redemption 2 might not be planned for a PC release, as I've switched to PC gaming some time ago and don't have a PS4 or Xbox One.

• It is hard to think of just one, but I do know one of my favorite games of all time will always be Fallout 3. Great location in D. C., & was just a lot of fun to explore & get immersed in.

• The Saboteur.

• Halo: Combat Evolved... I say this as I'm playing Halo 5... lol

• Final Fantasy VII. I could play that for eternity. If the remake turns out to be any good that will be my new favorite.

• one? ehm... way too many to choose from but i'd have to go with Thief Deadly Shadows... i love that dark atmosphere and the feeling that you are all alone in a dark medieval town, oh and Shalebridge Cradle...

• Age of Mythology series. Age of empires series. Rise of nation series.

• How has @Waffles731 not weighed in on this yet?

• Civ 3 and/or 4

• Minecraft and War Thunder

• Street Fighter 3: Third Strike. Hands down the greatest fighting game ever made. Maybe King of Fighters '98 comes close.

• God of war series
    Godfather 2
    Sleeping Dogs

• Napoleon Total War

• either Ratchet and Clank 2 or Fable 2

• Devil may cry 3,4
    metal gear solid 3 snake eater, metal gear solid 4
    The witcher 3

• All the FIFA's and the original Star Wars Battlefront was great, my brothers and I used to play it all the time.

• Final Fantasy 9

• Lineage 2

• Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, Prepar3D, every Forza game, and Grand Theft Auto V

• That's a tough one. I can't choose of ratchet and clank or grand torusimo, or crash bandicute.

• breath of fire 3

• I'd say Minecraft, because of all the possible types of gameplay...

• Zelda A Link to the Past

• Socom and Battlefield

• Madden 2005

• Elder Scrolls IV and V. Both wonderful games, currently on a female assassin build.

• More from Guys
    5