I'm finally getting minecraft, any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• These zombies are fucking motheryuckers they keep on breaking the houses and terrifying my poor villagers, I built a huge kingdom with walls high as a fuck and they still managed to spawn within my kingdom, so my tip is not to play survival mode if you're lazy and a pussy like me!

Most Helpful Guy

• DON'T DIG DOWN!

Lmao play multiplayer it's amazing. If u wanted I could re download and play with u lol

Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• Its a fun... and mind numbing game. Im not really an in depth player so i can't really give you any meaningful tips but im sure there are a ton of youtube videos and twitch streams and online reference stuff that will help you.

For some reason, i enjoy digging into hills/mountains and converting them into gigantic homes/castles/forts or whatever you want to call it.

Enjoy!

• Few tips:

1. Creative mode is for bitches. Hard survival only or GTFO. :]
    2. Always dig straight down. Also follow the bats.
    3. If you make eye contact with the Enderman, only good things will follow.
    4. Honestly, you don't really need upfront tips. This game is easy and simple AF to figure out and whatever you need to know they'll either tell you in the tutorial, you will figure it out (because it somewhat abides by logic), or you can just look online for specifics.

• Forreal though:
      - Maps are your friend.
      - ALWAYS hide your chest with important shit somewhere other than your main residence. Never let that shit be somewhere easily accessible. In Minecraft, everyone is a dickhead. Even your friends.
      - Try to find abandoned mine shafts. They have tons of loot AND usually a spawn room for monsters. Then you can farm spawns for more experience. I usually build my houses around these.
      - It's easier with a mouse and a keyboard, so if you're on PC great, and if you're on console, you might want to switch out your controller.

• @VickyRed you can also fall into water from tall heights and not take damage.

• True that, I resently started carrying a bucket of water around when I'm building my fortress towers... If you pour it, let it flow down then pick it up again, you can make a safe water slide down to the ground without leaving/ losing the water

• Never did straight down, or you might hit lava and die... So always staircase down
    Mobs don't spawn in light levels above 10 or on half slabs, so slabs are your friend if you want to make your place mob proff
    And the first stage really is to get a bed (3 wool, 3 wood planks), as sleeping means if you die you'll end up at your bed and night passes if all people on a server are in bed...
    Basically build what you like, explore and be creative... Have fun mate

• Stay away from keepers πŸ˜‚and never dig straight down πŸ˜‚

• Don't 😏

• Start from a strong hole seed in survival mode!

• dont tell any of you mates that you ever played it

• If you're ever lost of what to do, go on YouTube to find inspiration, there is loads of good tutorials for cool redstone things to build, and the hermitcraft people build some awesome stuff so they're worth checking out if you want some inspiration. Also check out the server's for minigames, they're good fun too

• Iron golem, build one πŸ˜‚

What Guys Said 22

• Creative mode isn't for bitches.
    What is unique with minecraft is how versatile it is. You can play online battles on servers, simulating first person shooter games, strategy games, pretty much anything, building competitions, you name it.
    You can shape the game yourself by editing the looks and sounds in it, or installing mods. It's all very easy after a few google searches.
    Or you can play alone and get some adrenaline kicks out of running from monsters and nearly starving to death before you get a reliable food supply.
    OR - you can play it like me and spend 1-2 years on massive architectural projects in creative mode, earn architect status on servers and join building teams that make those very "timelapse" videos that are so popular on youtube.

• http://www.minecraft-crafting.net/ All ur crafting needs. build ur home near ur original spawn point and build a compass it only points toward ur spawn in case u get lost, but if u sleep in a bed it will point to the bed location until u break the bed. Then it reverts to original spawn point, maps are just for show and useless. light up the outside of ur home with torches as mobs won't spawn in well lit areas. have questions? Message me directly.

• Yeah, you're about 5 years late.
    What system are you getting it for? If it's for PC then I have no tips.
    If it's for PS4/Xbox-one my tip is to look for good seeds online. If you care about trophies/achievements then you should know that it's easiest to get them all in the tutorial. Play the tutorial because it also provides a unique challenge and you don't have to worry about the trillions of random encounters.

• The green slimy things blow up your house. Darkness makes monsters spawn...
    do not dig straight down or you'll fall to your doom >:)

• Always save each game somewhere away from your minecraft folder at least once a month. Because you will always either delete every map you have and start all over again or blow up everything (as I did) and start over again. And in a month you will be regretting either choice.

• Make a house as soon as possible in survival mode. When its dark the zombies and skeletons come, a house will protect you. Also set torches. They stay away from torches.

• Don't play it with your friends if you're serious about it... i played with my friends and they ruined my kingdom :(

• Build stuff duh.

• Make sure to stock up on wood for torches!

• first thing you do is break down a few trees and collect wood. turn wood into planks and make weapons then get mire wood and build a house. then go kill a few sheep and make a bed and get some stone for a oven then you'll be set

• play on your own if your going to be serious

• Don't πŸ˜‚

• Play it with friends.

• If you make a flint & steel, you can set entire villages on fire.

• Red stone and dynamite makes a great obsidian factory.

• Minecraft actually gives me motion sickness so I can't play it :(

• 21 and playing Minecraft? go play counter strike global offensive mate

• I have no intention of getting into counter strike.
      I am patiently waiting for red orchestra Rising Storm 2

• Nah its his choice what he wants to play ^^ i enjoy playing Minecraft but only for few days

• Lol okay.

• I like Call of Duty myself but Congrats!

• Sell it

• Don't dig straight down.

• That is awesome man, I got rid of mine craft because my girlfriend said it was immature and childish sadly i no longer have it but yeah it's awesome but like people said be careful for creepers and don't go out at night you need to have torches to protest against the monsters.