Guys, would you date a girl that got overly aggressive during sports?

She's a girl that screams and curses during a game. She isn't clueless and is actually quite knowledgeable about sports. Would you be okay with dating a girl like that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds pretty hot not gonna lie. Especially if she does it during sex, that'd be a pretty big turn on for me. I don't know why, but the brain is pretty fucked up, at least mine is. I dont think this is the answer you wanted but what the fuck this is the internet.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm hoping guys say yes. Sorry not to really add anything but I am just answering so that I can follow this because that describes me perfectly lol

0|0
    0|0
    • You're not just one of those girls that acts like she likes sports?

• No. lol. I love sports for real. Like 90% of the time you see me watching tv at night I have some kind of game on.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 11

• Sounds hot lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like sports or loud noises, so I don't think it would work out. I'm sure there are plenty of guys that would appreciate it, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty much the same so fuck yes lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if she had a tendency to break things when it was a particularly bad game?

• Show All
    • Yeah that's fine

• And only during games that are devasting

• No, It'd be too much cringe for me to handle.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's cringe worthy for you?

• Show All
    • Are you a sports person?

• Is fine for me, just make sure she don't trigger someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but she wouldn't date my ugly ass

0|0
    0|0
    • I doubt that.

• Show All
    • Well your life will stay shitty until you do something but if you're content just bitching about it then I wish you the best.

• Only if she likes the Carolina Panthers

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • well yeah lol i need someone to yell with me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same, we'd both do it

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a tendency to break shit when it's a stressful game 😂 So I don't know if you'd be doing that as well

• Show All
    • hahaha doubt it ^^

• Haha don't doubt it 😂 I'm only speaking the truth 😂

• I wouldn't be watching those sports with her then. I won't watch them with guys that do that either.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!