Has anyone ever done those exit escape rooms? if you have what ones have you completed and what was the theme you liked the most?

I have done 3 of them. a western themed one. a military base one. and an antique museum one. we completed the antique museum on our second try. that was by far the scariest one I have ever done. one room was full of evil dolls with Skeltons and blood writing on the wall that said ring around the Rosie pocket full of poses. ashes ashes we all fall down. there was about 20 dolls. they were all bloody.. defaced. just creepy as Hell!

Most Helpful Guy

• We are going to one this weekend coming up, have never done one before, so I am curious about the stories here too.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I have not. Are they expensive?

• there are Groupons and stuff for it. I'd say it's around 20 a person depending on the place not to bad but something you don't do everyday

• I haven't yet but I'm planning on doing one in the next months or two

• they are so much fun! yah you should for sure try it!

• Hell YES! I did a james bond themed casino one with some friends. It was awesome. I definitely recommend anyone who hasn't tried it to try it.

• Sweet!! I don't know if they have that theme to the ones around here!

• what is that?

What Girls Said 0