7%(1)5%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • My Chemical Romance
    8%(1)18%(4)Vote43%(3)
  • Jon Bellion
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
And comment why below!!
And if you have other artists you listen to, please list them!

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I love several. None of them are listed.
    Boston
    The Cars
    Van Halen
    Sammy Hagar
    Early Taylor Swift
    Josh Turner

I really love the song "Soap" by Melanie Martinez. I've sang the song five different times with the same singer.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Panic! at the Disco or Lana Del Rey

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Out of the ones listed, definitely My Chemical Romance.
    Though I'm a self proclaimed "metal guy," My Chemical Romance is one band that I still really quite like. I heard them first actually after they broke up, so it was past my extra angsty early-teen years too.

A friend showed me "Dead" by them and I was hooked. I listened to their stuff on repeat. Nowadays I go between super metal moods and 90s/2000s/punk/pop rock moods. It switches. It used to be just straight up metal phases before.

I think the reason I like MCR is also because of their creative song approach. They have a decent amount of variation between their songs while still mainting their style. I. e. The guitar part in songs like Cemetery Drive. They're very melodic. Likewise, they have some really catchy melodies while still having a dynamic song. My roommate, also a metal guy, likes em too, so I wonder if MCR has some similarities to melodic metal.

... And I mean, another reason is that I guess a bit of the angsty teenager within never went away and connects with the lyrics haha

Also another bittersweet thing is that MCR broke up before selling out, so their sound remains forever solid. This is unlike other bands like Sum 41 and Goo Goo Dolls. With these bands, their newer stuff sounds completely different and just kind of bland in my opinion, unfortunately.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know 3 of those 7... chemical romance

1|0
    0|0
  • out of those it would be Panic! at the disco but my fav is twenty one pilots

1|0
    0|0
  • favorite one at the moment, Marshmello, he does like an edm kinda style, but I relate to a couple of songs, alone, and ritual,

0|0
    0|0
  • None, Jessica Borutski. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, but I have no clue who any of those artist are. Roy Orbison forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of this list, Panic! at the Disco.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither. I like pentagram.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Of these? Lana or P! ATD

0|0
    0|0
  • lana del rey

1|0
    0|0