GAG is taking too much time out of my hands, should I delete my account?

Ever since I've signed up on GAG, I've been procrastinating lately. I think some things are interested on here and I can't help myself but look. It's now taking a toll on my life. 24/7 has been "gag" "gag" "gag" and "gag" and I'm getting far behind of my studies. Should I delete my account and take a break until I get my life together?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg I have to same thing

Most Helpful Guy

• you mean since all of today? since you've signed up, asked one question and gave one opinion?

• I used to have another one but I deleted and now I recreated it with a different user.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Just don't go on the site for a while until u get ur priorites in order and when u have free time u can only then look on GAG.

• It's hard and I have a lot of thoughts bouncing in my head which can be on GAG!

What Guys Said 4

• I have the same habits. I go on GaG marathon from time to time and then get behind my work. I didn't delete my account but I installed the SiteBlock extension to Google Chrome and basically blocked myself out of the page. Of course I could just as easily unblock it by going into the settings, extensions, and then removing the site from the block list, but that kept me from visiting GaG during my busy seasons and catch up on my work.

• It's like an e-mail address with tons of stuff in the box. You wouldn't want to delete that, would you?

• Find a better hobby then.

• by all means