Do you like last season of Sherlock?

Do you like last season of Sherlock?

I was really impressed with 3rd episode, It was kinda different. How about you, did you like it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• They rn cutoff ideas and characters after the first season. Now it is just outlandish... none of the charm of the original, too sensationalized.

• I've actually never watched it.. I'll probably check it out here soon though.

• I was a bit disappointed this season, as much as I like Benedict Cumberbatch. I thoroughly enjoy the mid-1980's portrayal of Sherlock, essayed by Jeremy Brett. He's the best Sherlock since Basil Rathbone.

• I love Benedict's Sherlock! He's the best for me, but I've never seen 1980s portrayal of Sherlock, should I watch it?

• I would. It's set in London the 1890's, the time period when Sir Arthur Conan Doyle wrote the original stories. It is very well done, the atmosphere is great, and Jeremy Brett did an outstanding job as Holmes. I'm partial to the first seasons, filmed in the mid-1980's, with David Burke as Dr. Watson. Should be available on NetFlix.

• i thought the third season was kind of lacking. Glad to see moriarty back, though.

• Haha yeah, actually there were many people who watched Sherlock just for seeing Moriarty :)
      1st episode of 3rd season was kinda average, nothing special, but the last 2 ones were really very good.

• i liked the wedding episode, but the third seemed a little too... "happy" I think? Plus, it doesn't help that one of the producers of the show writes himself into the script as the one person who is more brilliant than Sherlock. So British... Mycroft is a good character for deadpan logic humor bouncing between him and sherlock, but when he has any role beyond comedic relief, it's just annoying. This is why in every comic or story out there, the most powerful people prefer to observe rather than participate - it just spoils the story.

• I kinda agree with you, still thing with Mary was quite tragic.
      Yeah I also liked the wedding episode and my favourite scenes are these ones :
      media.licdn.com/.../...iMTQ5LTBlMjc1ZTMxM2QyMw.jpg
      scontent-sof1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...58941441_n.jpg

• I liked it

• Haven't watched it. Is it good?

• Yeahh, watch it :) Benedict is the best Sherlock ever!

• Just don't tell me how it ends! I want to be interested If I start watching it :3

• It may be on regular tv over there cuz its a BBC show! I just watch it on netflix

• I liked the first two episodes, the last one not so much

• Do you mean 3rd season? I watched all of 3 episodes and while 1st one wasn't the best one, but last 2 series really impressed me :) Third one was really very unpredictable.

• I mean the 3rd episode of the latest season

I don't really like the "you're locked and you have to play the games of a psychopath to get out" thing. Not in Sherlock and not in every other movie I've seen. The other 2 episodes I liked a lot however

• I'm just willing to finish it

• Ohh I was so sorry that I finished it :( I wish there were more episodes but they say 3rd episode of this season is the last one, I don't know though.

• Did you start watching 3rd season?

• not yet, I have started watching the first series again so I can relate everything well

• I like u more than Sherlock. ,๐Ÿ˜

What Girls Said 1

• Disappointed w the ending but it was still amazing