Is Zayn doing better solo or he was comparatively doing better in the band - One Direction?

• He is doing way tooooooooooooooo good!!! 💋
    25%(4)25%(6)Vote25%(2)
  • He is fine.
    19%(3)21%(5)Vote25%(2)
  • He is doing really bad!
    6%(1)4%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • He has potential. Can do better!
    31%(5)25%(6)Vote12%(1)
  • Other. (Pls. Comment below)
    19%(3)25%(6)Vote38%(3)

Most Helpful Guy

• not my kind of music, but he is more famous now as I have heard of him and actually know his name. He is free to travel into other genres, I have even heard of him doing a song with a rap artist. although I still dont care lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• No idea I didn't follow his group neither his solo

What Guys Said 8

• Band 💁

• I don't know anything about him :P

• I like his hair style now

• I have better things than thinking about some celebrity's life. Thnkx for invite though

• Understandable. Would you want me not to invite you on such topics?

• As long it's not celebrity related, i am good😊

• He sucks anyways

• Who and who

• Lemme correct you first. It should be, "who is Zayn and WHAT is one direction"
      Now, to answer, one direction is a boy band. Counted next to Beatles, it is one of the most famous bands. Zayn is or rather was a member of the band. He left the group to start his career solo.

• I'll give you that.

• i don't like his music regardless of where he is, not my taste

• Hm. And ur taste is?

• generally anything that isn't modern pop, dubstep or grime.
      my preferences in genres such as hardcore punk, melodic death metal, hard rock, etc.

• Who is Zayn?

What Girls Said 4

• As a used to be one direction fan he is doing super well. but he lied to the public, he said he just wanted to be a normal guy, no normal guys go around with music careers and their songs in the top 10 or something.

I love Zayn both but he never really got to sing much in One Direction because obviously the charming Stiles had most fans and attention. It's good he went out to get his own career. Mean while Stiles isn't doing so well solo unlike the others...

• why is this a hot topic? thought one direction became irrelevant 5 years ago xD

• No it didn't. XD. It still has mad fans like me 😉

• I think he's doing well...

• To be honest, I don't care about him