Do you like to write lyrics?

Alright, so I've been working on this song for a while. It's one of the first that sound good enough that I think people would listen to it. I'm ready to record vocals over it but. . .

I have none!

Can't get past the first verse so I want to find someone who writes somewhat poetically who can help me find the right words for it I have some stuff written down but I simply need someone more talented than me.

If your interested, you should throw down something you've written that you think was good, write a little about what kind of stuff you like writing (genre and feel) and I just might PM you with a link to the track. Feel free to send your answer privately.

Most Helpful Girl

• I write lyrics like buddy the elf

"I'm singing... I'm singing a song... I'm singing"

Most Helpful Guy

• I do like writing songs, but I must apologize as I cannot aid you in your endeavours. I write for myself and those I care for. I'd love to see/hear your workings however.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• I do it... I have written 3 songs up till now...

What Guys Said 1

• I write lyrics all the time, I'd be happy to offer any help I can.